• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Gimme 3 pear of yellow toes!!!

And put white laces in my Chicago's and wore them to work. Lots of old folks liked my shoes and I guy said he remembers having them when he was 14/15! He 49 now.

20220408_073851.jpg

How dry are those wipes lol. Just a little bit of elbow grease and it always comes right out. Try some leather conditioner gel or Sof Sole Leather Lube

Bought them last night.

I wiped for a while and it looked like they were good to go but when I wiped them dry with a micro fiber cloth the glitter was back.

I bought some Mink Oil so I'll try that too. Based on a youtube tutorial it looks like it will make the 2016-2018 1's look better in general.

😩 Hate I wasn’t fw Jordan’s when the unions, Chicago’s, & Unc off whites dropped.

I want a pair of all of em now. & the resell prices on all of em are just so crazy. Designer shoe prices. Lol

Hopefully the chicagos good quality in October, I almost pulled the trigger on a pair for 1500 not too long ago but couldn’t do it 😩

Lost all my shoes over the years in different crazy ways.

😩 Hate I wasn’t fw Jordan’s when the unions, Chicago’s, & Unc off whites dropped.

I want a pair of all of em now. & the resell prices on all of em are just so crazy. Designer shoe prices. Lol

Hopefully the chicagos good quality in October, I almost pulled the trigger on a pair for 1500 not too long ago but couldn’t do it 😩

I didn’t go for any of those either. Really bummed but I don’t mind admiring them from afar and keeping that kind of money in my pocket.

That Yeezy life will get ya. All of those were impossible to get even back then btw.

And leave those used shoes to me, love how you boys stay away from them. Guess you’ve never bought a used car, rented a apartment, or stayed in a motel room. I promise I’ve done a lot worse in those than anybody can do in a pair of shoes.

I’ll never buy used, but I ain’t knocking it

Did they ever really say what the “reimagined” elements of this years Chicago is going to be? Scary thought.

Word around town was aged midsole, cracked leather.

Could also be patent like poster above said.

Either way I would keep my expectations low and wait until pics surface the way Nike been letting us down.

Example: L on Georgetown and was moving on to zen master 4s.

.... breaking news they aren't releasing in US :frown:

Back
Top Bottom