Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know the shoe isn't complete and the sole isn't even glued down... but yeah those just look crazy with that toe box.

Didn’t someone say the sole would look like that AM90 for a few years ago??

BUT IM IN.

Not cracked. They’re taking a new approach to aged. The outsole will be red but ashy/dusty. I’m sure pics will leak soon. I’m surprised z sneaker head and mrunloved1s left that detail out. I’m sure we’re getting info from the same place lol

1654269509436.png

More accurately though as someone pointed out theyre like the nigel sylvesters

1654269582720.png

its just funny how nike goes out of there way to not give people what they want lol trolling at this point.
on the bright side it will be available in full family sizing. which probably means higher stock.

its just funny how nike goes out of there way to not give people what they want lol trolling at this point.
on the bright side it will be available in full family sizing. which probably means higher stock.
Full family sizing and a “holiday” release… and Zadeh not having the full stock room m…. we eating

Full family sizing and a “holiday” release… and Zadeh not having the full stock room m…. we eating

word on the street is nike is clamping down on distribution too after the whole zadeh thing. not sure how much things will change but its something lol

leaks of men sizes are going to start coming through soon. apparently its a "new" shape all together.

Holding Out Judgement Until Final Images Surface But They Missing The Ball With This White Leather Attempt :smh:
9E9A7047-DA5A-4E1F-94ED-886C5A435649.jpeg

F001C8F6-2B4A-441D-8D2A-CD03203F8A69.jpeg

Let’s Be Honest Tho, We Gonna Be Crabs In A Barrel When These **** Actually Drop :lol:

Somebody in the other thread posted this. Apologies to him for not remembering/tagging. Reshaped toe box for sure. Still not 100% correct, but way better than the 85's if this is legit.

Screenshot_20220603-120903.png

Back
Top Bottom