Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Too much BS in here this week. Here’s my small collection of 1s since I sold my pinnacles. Probably staying this way for a while as I don’t foresee being able to get any potential releases I want (Chicago, rumored black and white) at retail

F5D03992-1FC3-42C5-AA5D-770976BA5309.jpeg

I know the aged stuff is tired and polarizing. But I thought these would look nice with some stain and weathered laces. Got inspiration from the OG sample pics of the Travis/Frag inspiration pair - and tried to reimagine these as something long lost.

I intended the white bits to have more of just a wash - but the white paint started to come off if I buffed too hard. That didn’t happen with the test pair I piloted.
AD92D162-C0D6-4B6A-9738-1D0E96A28951.jpeg
EB8C6FB5-A5FA-4441-96D7-9E1EA30F9082.jpeg

This thread got dumb and polarizing recently with MFs discussing and debating about what is and what isn't appropriate to wear with specific shoes or what's the ideal or right sock length to wear.

Some individuals on here actually try to come off as an authority figure trying to dictate what or how you should wear something.

All that crap is irrelevant because there's no definitive rule or law about what to wear or how to wear it. It should just be all about personal preference. And as long as it doesn't look dumb or come off as inappropriate/offensive.

This thread got dumb and polarizing recently with MFs discussing and debating about what is and what isn't appropriate to wear with specific shoes or what's the ideal or right sock length to wear.

Some individuals on here actually try to come off as an authority figure trying to dictate what or how you should wear something.

All that crap is irrelevant because there's no definitive rule or law about what to wear or how to wear it. It should just be all about personal preference. And as long as it doesn't look dumb or come off as inappropriate/offensive.
I basically agree with this, with one exception:

Anyone who doesn’t wear Hanes underwear with their Jordans is an unsophisticated hick.

…just real talk.

Facts b, if you wanna dress like 03 Paul Wall so be it. :pimp:

Facts b, if you wanna dress like 03 Paul Wall so be it. :pimp:

This is a little inaccurate singling out Paul Wall because he wasn't the only one dressing like that during the 2000s when it was a broad group of people who dressed in that style. It was all across the board with athletes, rappers and young peeps.

I basically agree with this, with one exception:

Anyone who doesn’t wear Hanes underwear with their Jordans is an unsophisticated hick.

…just real talk.

I see what you did with that one because of the connection of his past commercial endorsement with that brand.

Coincidentally, I do wear Hanes boxer shorts and socks myself. But not because of him endorsing it, it's because I got damn great deals on them.

Back
Top Bottom