Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only Zadeh can rock them better 🥵
ISZELch.gif

Yes, this thread has derailed with dumb and redundant discussions/debates about how to dress the last few days when it's supposed to be a thread about the Jordan 1 High. Too many fashion police on here.

You shouldn't talk about others hating when you're one of the biggest haters on this site. You always hate on someone or try to criticize them when it doesn't align with your preference or ideology.

You like to bring up crap that is irrelevant to a specified thread. You stay fixated on things I posted about in different threads that related to the topic like you're a fan of mine. You actually rehashed context that was deleted twice in other threads.

Ruined your weekend? You contributed to the derailment of this thread with posts that were irrelevant to the Jordan 1 High.

Back to this thread topic of the Jordan 1 High...

Is this one a priority for any of y'all?

Absolutely need if the sneaker gods let me. Only thing I really want left for the year are these and the fire red 3s since i was able to surprisingly hit on the coral lows and the stage haze. I want to see In person because if they are too close to the shattereds, I won’t care too much since I have those and the 2.0.

Pretty sure most of us in this thread would laugh our *** off we seen Jay walkin around at our local mall like that

You would think that with all the success that Nike and Adidas have had with retro releases of 80s classics, that Converse would retro all the old colorways of the Weapon in their original style.

Freaking New Balance 550s are impossible to get for retail.

Can you imagine how well a limited release of the Magic Johnson shoe would do on the resell?

i'm convinced now, more than ever, that 98% of niketalk can't dress
Post fit pics or we don't wanna hear from you.
Envy breeds hate... Jay is arguably the flyest dude on the gram. It hurts a lot of dudes' souls that they can't put a fit together like my mans.

Like who else is gonna pull off that fit with those shoes? No one but Jay :pimp:

These past few pages ruined my weekend. Thanks guys.
You the main dude always talkin slick like you the '23 fashion prime minister, but won't dare post a fit. Someone cue the Marcus Camby G.T.F.O.H. gif please!

Last edited:
How so? Besides the gimmicky cracking, which can easily be altered, its the same shoe?
You answered your own question. The gimmick cracking and don't forget the aged midsole and tongue. And I personally ain't the biggest fan of the shape either. They just look off to me, but to each they own. Like I said, dudes is super pressed for CHIs and it's ok, but I'm not impressed. I had '15s so I know how it's supposed to be. I ain't pressed.

Chi’s fall probably 4th or 5th on my list of 1’s as personal favorites. I’m wanting to cop more so for the collection of OG colorways.

That said, I still think the upcoming release is dope. Im not a fan of premature aging, and didn’t notice a difference in shape, but If what we’re seeing now is close to what releases, I’d be fine with it.

They’d be garbage if they were patent leather or had sparkles all over them.

You would think that with all the success that Nike and Adidas have had with retro releases of 80s classics, that Converse would retro all the old colorways of the Weapon in their original style.

Can you imagine how well a limited release of the Magic Johnson shoe would do on the resell?

Coincidentally yesterday, I was thinking about why Nike doesn't rehash old Converse shoes from the '80s NBA heyday since they own them. You would think they would rehash them because retro shoes are pretty much their primary source of profit on a yearly basis, especially with the Jordan line.

This is proof the retro market is highly relevant, Michael Jordan made more in shoe sales with his retro shoes than LeBron James with his contemporary shoes last year.

Converse clearly wouldn't sell as much as Jordan Brand but they still would sell regardless.

Post fit pics or we don't wanna hear from you.

You the main dude always talkin slick like you the '23 fashion prime minister, but won't dare post a fit. Someone cue the Marcus Camby G.T.F.O.H. gif please!
I've posted myself several times brother

Converse isn’t run very well at all IMO. I get they print money selling Chucks but I completely agree that they ignore their history in doing so.

Back
Top Bottom