• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You need to make a video on why you deserve them
Got my mans like...
giphy (1).gif

Literally haven’t worn these in 2 years. Still the goat for me. Watching this election coverage at work and not feeling very good about it. I would gladly strike out on lost and founds for a win in Pennsylvania and Georgia.

Black Toes are my Favs!!!!!

anyone else try checking out on nike.com at 12? I was and kept getting payment errors. I was like here with go with that ish. Luckily snkrs sent me a notification and I was able to check out immediately on there. I was thinking my size was gonna be gone because I kept trying to add different cards, PayPal, and all on ndc but luckily I got my size.

I’m just here to see the kinds of wild trades we bout to see in the next week on TradeBlock for these joints, once people start posting pics on social media, and others are licking wounds

goddamn...literally tried desktop and app ALL day on my android/PC but only got payment/connection error. just tried on my girls iPhone when I got home and **** went through right away. my damn size sold out already though.

goddamn...literally tried desktop and app ALL day on my android/PC but only got payment/connection error. just tried on my girls iPhone when I got home and **** went through right away. my damn size sold out already though.
if you picked up a size 12 lmk. :lol:

did you try snkrs or just ndc?

I didn't have access.

Insert Isiah Thomas "I met the criteria" gif.

I need at least 2. I'm damn near 40 and never had a pair of Chicago's in my life. Missed out on every release over the past 10 years. Wasn't into paying resell back then but I have money for these if need be. Beating one to the ground and saving a clean pair for later.

“Vibrations of Naija” (Knockers)
Color: Fentanyl Sail/Pale Vanilla-Black
Style Code: FD8631-100
Release Date: May 27, 2023
Price: $180
1667955349292.jpeg

Mock-up

I actually think they’re pretty good. Im sure if they were real ppl would cop. It’s like a neutral gray if you did that coffee soaking technique thats all the wave lately.

Fentanyl sail tho :lol:

Back
Top Bottom