Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There has been so many ways to cop the lost and founds … I can’t believe people are still trying for there first pair. Good luck tomorrow who ever did not cop yet

You got on the internet to just say words with no rhyme or reasons huh.

I love hyped releases

Buddy was like come on bro just walk to ur local Walmart and grab it off the shelf. 😂

Mikey’s plug:

D0EE2085-2893-426B-9B91-6F843E7440A5.jpeg

You got on the internet to just say words with no rhyme or reasons huh.

I love hyped releases

Buddy was like come on bro just walk to ur local Walmart and grab it off the shelf. 😂
I had like 3 wins for these. Some dudes in like 10 raffles and took THAT L and yes I did come on here to say so

I had like 3 wins for these. Some dudes in like 10 raffles and took THAT L and yes I did come on here to say so

I like the internet cause people acknowledge their L’s. Out loud and we ain’t talking about shoes.

Al gore internet connects us all yet we still in our own bubbles 😂

Yes I did and happy to do it. My pair is on lock and don’t care about the release on the 23rd… I help my plug out so he can feed us family. So I did a good thing and I get my pair

Never been that type to tell people pull by boot straps

buddy not good at plugging if he asking the customers for help B. This is coming from a guy who was a certified flipper and from a family of scammers.

Also, plenty of places hiring I would have sent an indeed link tbh.

Flipping ain’t consistent as it used to be. The. Again I flipped to buy more shoes never to pay a bill or feed my kids.

Never been that type to tell people pull by boot straps

buddy not good at plugging if he asking the customers for help B. This is coming from a guy who was a certified flipper and from a family of scammers.

Also, plenty of places hiring I would have sent an indeed link tbh.

Flipping ain’t consistent as it used to be. The. Again I flipped to buy more shoes never to pay a bill or feed my kids.
He did not ask for help. I wanted to buy from him because he has taking good care of me in the past. Now it was my turn to take care of him. It works both ways. That’s how life works these days At the end of the day it’s my money right ?? I could burn it and nobody should say anything about it….

He did not ask for help. I wanted to buy from him because he has taking good care of me in the past. Now it was my turn to take care of him. It works both ways. That’s how life works these days At the end of the day it’s my money right ?? I could burn it and nobody should say anything about it….

I mean it’s ur money do as u wish hopefully he didn’t hit u over the head for 650$ on them 4’s tho.

Cause if he did oh boy…..

Just got a charge from the Ship to Me option. They must have made a ton of these!
How many points you got? Just checked no pending here yet...also has anyone ever hit both champs and ftl ship to me, or do they filter it out to just one?

How many points you got? Just checked no pending here yet...also has anyone ever hit both champs and ftl ship to me, or do they filter it out to just one?
I hit on both ship to me earlier this year but I can’t remember which release it was.

Back
Top Bottom