Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Taxis didn't sit, they appeared to sit because they made men's 4-whatever... So those sizes 7 and under in men's they were charging 180, when you could just get gs for the 140... But normal sizes sold out everywhere. I never saw them at my outlet either, probably were returns but employees probably snatched them up....

They literally restock every week :lol:

Maybe they sold out at first but they are definitely garbage like the greens

Yeah taxis sat in certain places and sizes. They restock daily. As far as quality goes the TAXI smokes these. These are the same quality as the Bordeaux. So if you like that quality and the color green these are a good pair to grab on sale. And yes these will probably go low in the resell market for sure. But I wear my stuff so going that low won’t affect me either way.

Umm, Bordo quality is way better than Taxis...

I actually entered a bunch of raffles for these.

...and still struck out. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:
I feel like this is your schtick lol.
Taxis was definitely abundant. My only SNKRS hit of the year, and the reason I was ineligible for L&F EA

The used the fact that they let me hit a shoe that sat against me
I got YT and EA to L&F. But Ls on pretty much everything else lol (like the XIs).
I’d be terrified about credit card theft if I entered a 100 raffles.
Gotta pay to play. Homie caught seven from entering the 100 raffles. That’s easy two he can sell now or four he can hold onto until their $1,000 each 😢

Yeah draw was trash. Oddly enough I had to re enter all of my shipping info. I also noticed when I use my other account to try it no longer sends me the text confirmation code to verify, anyone else have that issue?

I know I ain’t the only one with 2 accounts so don’t even start :lol:

What are garbage? Taxis?.... Na taxis are clean to me.

Yup.
Not speaking about witnesskb24 witnesskb24 , because I don't know him, but I know a lot of people don't mess with them because they were very accessible. :frown:

When it was a unreleased sample, people were praying they would release. :lol:
But now no resell, means no hype, which means a lot of people don't want. :smh:

Also, when they restock, they never sit that long. They usually sell out within 5-10 minutes. I was able to double (maybe triple?) off Nike restocks & after I bought my 11.5 it sold out literally a few minutes later. Only reason I was able to get was because of the Twitter accounts who posted they were live.

PO

1671133173681.png

Yeah draw was trash. Oddly enough I had to re enter all of my shipping info. I also noticed when I use my other account to try it no longer sends me the text confirmation code to verify, anyone else have that issue?

I know I ain’t the only one with 2 accounts so don’t even start :lol:
Same here. I created a second account when there was a limit on a Kobe NBY/ID. I never really use it but tried to on this release and got the text verification mess. Didn’t bother after that point with the time running out.
Taxis were fire when they were just Shine Downs and they're fire as a GR. If ya can't get put together a fit with em just say that :lol:
Man o man. I’m not really picking on your post. 2017 Shadows were a GRish. I get the desire to have something unobtainable but with the frustration of buying sneakers today. I, for one, am never upset when I can buy a shoe I desire without a fuss or concern of dealing with bots/resellers.

Back
Top Bottom