• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i dunno what to believe nowadays too many FAKES out there

SAD Mfer!!always L on SNKRS app and retail store

RESELLER are jacking up the price,,sucks
You got to put the work in bruh.

94221495-3181-4223-B28A-37EECC4722DA.gif

We have the OG shadows and the 2.0. They milked the Sbbs... They made black/Red patents... They reimagined the Chicago... Seeing the route JB is taken, we'll get a patent or reimagined of something... Reps released fake patent Royals so I don't see them dropping. Black toe is the only one that hasn't been tampered with... If anything I would love a true og black toe with the black tongue...

Black Toe has already been "tampered" with lol, people seem to forget that Satin Black Toes existed. They were like 95% like actual black toes, except the tiny bits of satin on the back panels and the ankle lining. If it wasn't for that terrible plastic wings logo, I'd say they were a very good variation of the black toe and the best of any of the satin series because they kept majority of it leather.

Sneakart-Sneakers-France-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Satin-Black-Toe-1_2000x_23aa81e9-deb6-49bf-a431-cfea702da36d_1000x.png

Reimagined Black Toes... Not customs just a worn pair of 2016s aging up nicely with the aged midsole and buttery smooth leather.:pimp:
Mine are the same way. Freaking beautiful w all that age and wear. One of my grails and first SNKRS hits iirc. Black tongue would’ve made em perfect but minor details.

Black Toe has already been "tampered" with lol, people seem to forget that Satin Black Toes existed. They were like 95% like actual black toes, except the tiny bits of satin on the back panels and the ankle lining. If it wasn't for that terrible plastic wings logo, I'd say they were a very good variation of the black toe and the best of any of the satin series because they kept majority of it leather.

Sneakart-Sneakers-France-Jordan-1-Retro-High-Satin-Black-Toe-1_2000x_23aa81e9-deb6-49bf-a431-cfea702da36d_1000x.png
But women’s sizing right? For big footers like me out of the question

I took a chance and bought a hat from one of those hat reseller dudes... Was scared like a mofo but mans came through and has been my hat plug ever since. I agree with everyone saying don't trust IG sellers but I'll also say it won't hurt to try one every now and then because you just might come up on a lick. As long as you have a little disposable income that you can afford to possibly lose, I'd say try it but only on reasonable purchases. I wouldn't do anything over $100 to start off.

Back
Top Bottom