Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was gonna say that as well...why not just wipe that s**t off. Keeping it for authenticity...that's certainly a theory. I'm thinking they're just super lazy.

Silvering...

Yes it wipes right off. Some people even look at it in legit checking. A DS pair should have this
You can take the shoes out of the box every so often and still classify them as deadstock I believe.

Whether or not you can wipe them down...I don't know.

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo GOAT has them for $779+tax and shipping. There is also a new with defects pair, which the seller is asking $701. You can submit an offer on those and see if you get lucky.

Screenshot_20230106_171852_GOAT.jpg

Davey Magoo Davey Magoo GOAT has them for $779+tax and shipping. There is also a new with defects pair, which the seller is asking $701. You can submit an offer on those and see if you get lucky.

Screenshot_20230106_171852_GOAT.jpg
I saw that pair you're talking about yesterday.

The listing said something about scuff marks, but I couldn't see any scuffs in the photos posted.

They look glitter free.

I'd jump on em for $701 if those photos are a completely accurate representation.

...just wish I could contact the seller and ask for clarification.

What do y'all think about the shape of the toe box in this pic?

Looks rather bulbous to me.

You think it's just the angle?

jordan bred.jpg

I saw that pair you're talking about yesterday.

The listing said something about scuff marks, but I couldn't see any scuffs in the photos posted.

They look glitter free.

I'd jump on em for $701 if those photos are a completely accurate representation.

...just wish I could contact the seller and ask for clarification.
Yeah, the listing mentions 'markings', which I can't any see either. I hope the seller is referring to any minimal glittering in this case. The lighting is terrible in the pics. If you're gonna move forward, start with a low ball offer and work your way up.

Someone just accepted my offer for 2017 royals. I totally slept in on release because of the supposed kaws 4 drop that never happened. Never pulled the trigger on resell when these were 300ish and finally decided to double back and try and scoop a pair. Slightly above 400 so guess I'll just off some stuff that I was planning to anyway to offset. I'll be joining the glittergate boys soon once they arrive.

Back
Top Bottom