Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
When was the last time we had a Black Toe colorblocking? The Satin Women Black Toes? Would've liked to see that UNC Blue colorway on the Black Toe colorblocking.

Palominos I gotta see what shade of brown is used
This mock up, I imagine it’s been posted already, is EXACTLY how they look. Shade and everything. Black leather, brown suede, gold Nike Air on the tongue.
7EE8DEFC-DF45-4704-AFB2-CC40EDE45459.jpeg

I just bought my first pair of "only worn twice" shoes.. 2017 royals... im just wondering for those who have done it b4 how do you sanitize the insides?

This mock up, I imagine it’s been posted already, is EXACTLY how they look. Shade and everything. Black leather, brown suede, gold Nike Air on the tongue.
7EE8DEFC-DF45-4704-AFB2-CC40EDE45459.jpeg
Only said that cuz there's pairs of palomino mids and lows already out and the brown is darker. But maybe that's they're leather idk.

I just bought my first pair of "only worn twice" shoes.. 2017 royals... im just wondering for those who have done it b4 how do you sanitize the insides?
I recently bought a pair of “only worn once years ago” 2016 Bred 1s.

At least that’s what the seller said, and after getting the shoes in hand, I believe him. The inside still has that new shoe smell. Maybe not as pungent as a deadstock pair but certainly no trace of any non-shoe related odor at all.

So I never bothered with any sanitizing at all. Whatever germs may have been there are long since gone, having sat in a box for years. As soon as I wore them a couple times, they were more my shoes than they ever had been his.

And this is coming from a legitimate germophobe.

I’m actually very close to pulling the trigger on a pair of 2017s myself.

Worn five times according to the seller.

I’ll probably spray some kind of sanitizing spray in the insides and rub the outsole down with rubbing alcohol.

…but that’s about it.

Reactions: Rum
I recently bought a pair of “only worn once years ago” 2016 Bred 1s.

At least that’s what the seller said, and after getting the shoes in hand, I believe him. The inside still has that new shoe smell. Maybe not as pungent as a deadstock pair but certainly no trace of any non-shoe related odor at all.

So I never bothered with any sanitizing at all. Whatever germs may have been there are long since gone, having sat in a box for years. As soon as I wore them a couple times, they were more my shoes than they ever had been his.

And this is coming from a legitimate germophobe.
Word .I'll have to wait until I get them in hand but I'll probably spray some kind of deodorizer/disinfectant in them and let them sit for a couple days before I wear them

I’ll probably spray some kind of sanitizing spray in the insides and rub the outsole down with rubbing alcohol.

…but that’s about it.
Nice, that coupon code made me pull the trigger ..got them for just under 300 shipped

…but that’s about it.

What’s your reasoning for the rubbing alcohol on the outsoles?

What’s your reasoning for the rubbing alcohol on the outsoles?
Dirtiest part of any shoe.

I won’t even touch the outsoles on my own shoes.

Think about how many times you’ve used a public restroom.

Think about what’s on those floors.

…all of that is on the bottom of your shoes.

Damn decided to look at high 85s on eBay, only thing high is those prices... Like 100 more then sx n goat. Why?

…but that’s about it.
What shoe you buying? I’m also hunting down some stuff I either skipped or couldn’t hit in the past. Just bought some all stars barely worn

Back
Top Bottom