Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Does anyone have any insight into the Armed Forces Pearl White AJ1 as far as how much stock was released at the time in 2008? Was it limited or more of a GR?

Does anyone have any insight into the Armed Forces Pearl White AJ1 as far as how much stock was released at the time in 2008? Was it limited or more of a GR?

From what I remember, it was a Father's Day release. Wasn't necessarily a GR, but wasn't easy to get either.

IMG_1502.jpeg
IMG_1503.jpeg
IMG_1495.jpeg
Didn’t see a thread for the AJ1 Zoom, but I just picked these up this morning after winning a local raffle last night. I know they’re different, but I really like them. Plus she’s pretty dope anyways. The quality is on point & they definitely let her leave her personality all over the sneakers.

I caved and paid resale for the Across the Spider Verse 1s.... The movie was too damn good. I wanna complete the set if they release a pair for the third movie (IYKYK)

Wound up getting a pair of silver toes off stadium goods for retail like a year ago, still ds. Need to circle back around to get gold toes again.

Back
Top Bottom