• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That’s spot on lol

The materials are pretty solid for sure I like them I wonder why they didn’t do “numbers” like the rest of them. I’m sure availability had a big part in that. Along with inflation maybe.

^ those shoes will always remind me of these two
boba-fett-star-wars-1643312584.jpeg

What’s this stuff have to do with summer of 96?

That’s the year Gibbs first got hired at Union…A job he got because Beth (Who Chris was dating at the time, married to now obviously) put in a good word for him with Eddie Cruz…Of course they both bought the LA store from Eddie 2009 or 2010 or whatever…Supposedly this collection is a celebration of the history Beth and Gibbs share with one another so ~Summer ‘96~ 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
That’s the year Gibbs first got hired at Union…A job he got because Beth (Who Chris was dating at the time, married to now obviously) put in a good word for him with Eddie Cruz…Of course they both bought the LA store from Eddie 2009 or 2010 or whatever…Supposedly this collection is a celebration of the history Beth and Gibbs share with one another so ~Summer ‘96~ 🤷‍♂️

Story got cringier as it went on

Girls in Houston already talking about these
WMNS
Color: Black/Legend Medium Brown-White-Sail
Style Code: FD2596-021
Release Date: Summer 2024
Price: $180
1691547548850.jpeg

Romantic Mock-Up
SneakerBarDetroit

Air Jordan 1 High OG WMNS “Satin Bred”
Color: Black/University Red-White
Style Code: FD4810-061
Release Date: October 18, 2023
Price: $180
1691636688979.png

Air Jordan 1 High Satin Bred FD4810-061 Lateral Side

Air-Jordan-1-High-Satin-Bred-FD4810-061-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air Jordan 1 High Satin Bred FD4810-061 Heels

Air-Jordan-1-High-Satin-Bred-FD4810-061-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air Jordan 1 High Satin Bred FD4810-061 Detailed Look

Good old Fedex stole my pair of UNC 1's. Unbelievable how they get away with it and Nike just refunds the money with no questions asked.
I’ve been there.. my Cherry 11’s was stolen by the FedEx driver.. I watched him on camera at work delivering to my front door… mark delivered .. then watched him walk to the truck with my kixx… FedEx did nothing and Nike refunded me.. I had to pay resale for that issshh.. I was tight

I’ve been there.. my Cherry 11’s was stolen by the FedEx driver.. I watched him on camera at work delivering to my front door… mark delivered .. then watched him walk to the truck with my kixx… FedEx did nothing and Nike refunded me.. I had to pay resale for that issshh.. I was tight
What do you mean FedEx did nothing?

If you had the guy on camera committing a felony, how could they not do something?

I would’ve gone to the police.

Does your security system not record?

Back
Top Bottom