• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Unds today. Love these.

IMG_3639.jpeg

Same, wearing my pair today.

Kind of irritated about the suede ones dropping this year but I know I will buy a pair.
I’m in the same boat as you. I beat my 2017 Royals to death but I have a DS pair on ice that I was waiting to break out. Would definitely pay resale for a proper 85 retro but doesn’t look like that’s happening.

Annoying how they are saving OG cws for the limited 85 models except for the “twist” variants like the suede royals but it’s better than nothing, I guess.

I’m in the same boat as you. I beat my 2017 Royals to death but I have a DS pair on ice that I was waiting to break out. Would definitely pay resale for a proper 85 retro but doesn’t look like that’s happening.

Annoying how they are saving OG cws for the limited 85 models except for the “twist” variants like the suede royals but it’s better than nothing, I guess.

If they do a high 85 Royal I would buy 5 pairs easily and I would be done with Jordan 1's until they dropped a high 85 UNC.

Werd if they dropped '85 in royal or UNC I would sell both my previous retros and get the '85s. Ever since the black and white '85s I'm very happy with the shape. I definitely think the toe was slightly off on previous pairs and got better with the black and whites.

Back
Top Bottom