Color: Black/White-White
Style Code: DZ5485-010
Release Date: February 24, 2024
Price: $180

Air-Jordan-1-High-OG-Black-White-DZ5485-010-1.jpg

1696875304552.png
The leather looks nice.

52D0CFC9-083C-436F-AF1E-F8D039D672BB.gif

I hope I hit on just 1 pair of these satins... kinda scared because I entered at AMM/SS/APB and they all charge tax and shipping. Im gonna be super mad if I hit on multiples since the resale is already pretty low, dont need multiples of these sitting in my closet for years before I can recoup my loses.

With that being said, wmns size 12 is never that easy so we will see.

My Fearless 1's are still extremely crispy. But I get the impression a lot of NT never takes care of their kicks or does regular cleaning. Mink oil > crep protect > nubuck eraser after wear

I don't know what some of y'all are talking about suede "aging horribly". I know these probably aren't going to be out of this world quality suede leather, but I've got plenty of New Balance and Clarks and Vans shoes in suedes and nice boots in roughout leather and suede, and I've never had durability issues. If anything decent roughout leather and suede is more abrasion resistant than smooth leather or nubuck. I will gladly take any 11.5 or 12 that you all don't want and beat them up.

I know it's been 6 years or so since the last Royal 1 release, but if they released a straight retro they're not likely doing any better than the last release. They were fantastic. Might as well mix it up a little. As much as I love my Reimagined Chicago 1s, I'd still rather have a DS pair of the 2015 release. At least these are an interesting twist that is different enough? Much better than satin or patent, at least to me.

Back
Top Bottom