Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so many of these jordan 1 releases are like 3 years too late. a lot of them would have been great while the appetite was still there. give us the lattes or palominos when folks were still hurting from the travis scotts and mocha releases? now the appetite for 1s is lower than its ever been and they got the nerve to limit the stuff with deeper appeal to womans sizing? make it make sense nike

so many of these jordan 1 releases are like 3 years too late. a lot of them would have been great while the appetite was still there. give us the lattes or palominos when folks were still hurting from the travis scotts and mocha releases? now the appetite for 1s is lower than its ever been and they got the nerve to limit the stuff with deeper appeal to womans sizing? make it make sense nike

Sucks for Nike, but I prefer being able to easily buy what I want. :smile:

Sucks for Nike, but I prefer being able to easily buy what I want. :smile:

works out when they’re dropping stuff that you want lol I will say though what I haven’t been getting in 1s I’ve been getting in air ships and I enjoy being able to get those even if my size 11.5 sells out faster then other sizes

I want more pics in hand. Someone posted shots a few pages ago and it had that nice pushed back toebox that looked really clean and OG. But the official shots it looks all boxy. Still hate the wings logo on satin but I could hide it 😂

Saw these in hand and it was an easy pass , idk , just dont see me wearing them. Still have those blacktoe lows DS sitting idk where and I actually really wanted them.

Are you being hyperbolic or do you really believe they're fugly?

I can see people thinking they're too bland or even boring.

And the toe box shape is a little strange looking imo.

But a white Jordan 1 with grey accents?

...I can't see how someone would think they fugly.

The colorway is extremely boring but whatever. The toe box is what makes them fugly. I also hate how wannabe sneaker people pretended like these were grails. Total joke.

Guys like us have plenty of 1s but keep in mind, JB always has to put in work to acquire new customers. There's kids born in 2005 that weren't copping black/reds or royals in 2016 and 17 but maybe they got their first job now and can cop a pair of these alternates. The 1 is the flagship model so they gotta do the most with it. I'm still so happy to see a good variety of colorways with good materials and nike air branding versus the garbage they churned out on this model 12-15 years ago.

But yes it's abhorrent that limited women's sizing is still a thing. Drop the gendered thing and just make every sneaker sz 4-18

Kentuckys for today

IMG_3921.jpeg

I’ll never forget passing on these in hand on sale for $70
Agreed. I actually traded some pairs for these and another pair. Don’t even remember what but I have to price tag from the store in the box and they had them at like $110.00

Guys like us have plenty of 1s but keep in mind, JB always has to put in work to acquire new customers. There's kids born in 2005 that weren't copping black/reds or royals in 2016 and 17 but maybe they got their first job now and can cop a pair of these alternates. The 1 is the flagship model so they gotta do the most with it. I'm still so happy to see a good variety of colorways with good materials and nike air branding versus the garbage they churned out on this model 12-15 years ago.

But yes it's abhorrent that limited women's sizing is still a thing. Drop the gendered thing and just make every sneaker sz 4-18

I dont disagree with this, but nike doesnt have to do one or the other. They can make releases that pull in a new generation while also keeping different demos served. And part of me knows that they understand this because we are getting shoes like the airships and retros of shoes from the 2006-2008 retro era that i appreciate. but 1s have been a staple for damn near every sneaker enthusiast at some point or another and there is a level of fatigue that sets at the rate theyre putting out shoes that they certain pools of buyers will be uninterested in.

and the size thing just doesnt make sense, and adds another layer to the "this is getting played out" filter. the satins and royay jordan 2 lows really made me scratch my head

Back
Top Bottom