Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0267.jpeg

IMG_0264.jpeg
IMG_0263.jpeg
Love the colorblocking.

Heard the leather quality is questionable.

...don't know if that's true.

In the spoiler tags below, I have posted some thoughts and a photo related to the sizing of the Black Toes I wore today.

If you do not wish to see my thoughts on this matter or if it bothers you in any way, do not click on the spoiler tag.

I repeat, do NOT click on the spoiler tag.

Simply ignore the post and pretend like it never happened.

…you’ve been warned.

While I purchased a size 11.5 and it says 11.5 on the box, these fit much more like a size 12. i know that, because I own a pair of Shadows in a size 12 and these Black Toes fit just like that. Which is to say there’s too much room between my toes and the end of the shoe.

As you can see in the photo, the shoes are virtually identical in length. This has long been a concern of mine…that different Jordans fit differently, depending on which sweat shop they were made in and/or which year they came out.

The photo below is definitive proof that my concerns are in fact grounded in science. It is not my imagination or my menstrual cycle wreaking havoc on my prefrontal cortex.

And yes, I’m aware that they’re fake…even though they passed authentication on eBay and the Legit App and the black leather was covered in glitter when I opened the box.

Do what you will with this information.

…Magoo out.

1AC3F97E-F53C-4A3F-9A06-873C2E90C9F2.jpeg

Last edited:
So I’ve long had suspicions about the legitimacy of eBay seller’s that have a 100% feedback rating on thousands of transactions. How could a seller with 10,000 sales not have a single negative rating? Seems highly unrealistic.

What I learned today is that if a shoe passes authentication, a buyer cannot leave negative feedback.

Even if the buyer finds a flaw on the shoe that wasn’t in the listing or the shoe fails authentication on a legit app. Even if the seller refuses to communicate with the buyer, post-sale or takes a week to ship the item.

Based on this, I have far less confidence in the eBay feedback system than I did before.

Just food for thought.

eBay doesn’t even allow communication after a sale is made on shoes between buyer and seller.

All I’m saying is that just because you see a seller with 100% positive feedback, doesn’t mean that seller doesn’t have dissatisfied buyers.

What makes you question they are fake?
I don’t think they’re fake.

But the sole on the right shoe is completely warped and I think the seller should’ve made that clear in the listing, which he didn’t. Still I didn’t leap to leaving a negative review. I sent him a message asking about it, to hear what he had to say and he ghosted me.

At that point I felt within my rights to make other buyers aware of my opinion on the matter.

Some people here may disagree with me and that’s fine.

But I wasn’t aware that buyers couldn’t leave negative feedback on shoes that passed authentication and I thought others might like to know about too.

…*shrugs*.

eBay doesn’t even allow communication after a sale is made on shoes between buyer and seller.

They say that but I’ve never had issue continuing communication if I started the message chain in the app. But it’s been a few months since I bought anything

Back
Top Bottom