Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20240617_170242.jpg

IMG_1087.gif

Has there been any good deals on the Lattes yet online? Besides buying on Stock X or Goat?

i've checked for deals on twitter and most online retailers have them at $120 + shipping and taxes. unless i can get them for 120-130 total, I'm going to hold out. NDC has a full size run on them, so it's likely we can wait for a nike sale where we can get free shipping and cash back

Recently caved in and put a bid on a pair of lost and founds. To my surprise, bid was finally accepted. Still can't believe how much of a headache it was trying cop them for retail:smh:
How much did you pay? I still need a pair but have been waiting for resale to bottom out (assuming it hasn’t already with the AJ 1 hype/resale in the toilet).

How much did you pay? I still need a pair but have been waiting for resale to bottom out (assuming it hasn’t already with the AJ 1 hype/resale in the toilet).
I been wanting a pair myself but no way am I paying almost paying triple the retail price for a pair. I might just go for a pair of Dunk SB low Chicagos since those dropped drastically in price and call it a day.

Just found out most of the 85s that have dropped are available for around retail. I know 1s got over-saturated, but I figured the 85 molds would hold up since they only drop one per year. What happened?

Just found out most of the 85s that have dropped are available for around retail. I know 1s got over-saturated, but I figured the 85 molds would hold up since they only drop one per year. What happened?
Metallics have always sold poorly at MSRP (pretty sure this was the case in 85 as well but I could be wrong). Even during peak AJ1 hype in 2021, the purple metallics could be had for retail.

The rest of the 85s that have dropped weren't the most popular cws (like Breds, Royals, Chis, BTs, and UNCs) plus the higher retail cost cut down on resell margins. Along with the dead AJ1 hype you mentioned, this all equated to relatively bad long term holds to those resellers with DS pairs, hence the lower resale.

"Hype" on 1s died down and the colorways they've released are samples and more obscure colorways and not the ones that a lot of people REALLY want. When they first started it was still peak 1 craziness and speculative buyers snatched everything up. When pairs didn't sell that well and it died down to people who actually love and want the shoes, market value has ended up "around" retail on just about all of them (a bit steeper for us big footed folks).

At a size 11.5/12, the Metallic Burgundy (aka Team Red) is the first I've been able to buy at or below retail, brand new. I've struck out at retail on literally every other release and picked them up last month below retail from StockX.

I don’t know about retail, but the black & whites are currently $268 on StockX in my size.

Which is about $300 after fees/shipping.

…not bad for those who still want a pair.

I wear the same size as old Davey. What 85s have tanked? The last pair I wanted was the Pandas (B/W) lol. Everything else prior is semi expensive for 11.5.

Metallics not withstanding…

Back
Top Bottom