Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
these aren't limited. most stores will have 40-50 pair. mom and pop shop in my small town will have 45 pair. do the footwork 
and u can snag them for retail.

But i gotta say, the more i look at those pics, the more im reminded of my vegas pair. Unless those shadows are just really broken in.

But i gotta say, the more i look at those pics, the more im reminded of my vegas pair. Unless those shadows are just really broken in.
This is exacly what I'm thinking, because those last few pics look good as hell, GOTTA be broken in already!

The thought just came to me but what if the black/red Is released on Oct. 19th that's the Saturday after the 18th when the AJ I was banned in NBA for dress code violations. So what if Nike/JB released it at that time to conmerate that event in MJs career? They brought out shoes to celebrate MJs Slam Dunk with the NA IIIs and the playoff VIIIs to celebrate the end of his first 3-peat along with a Phienix Suns cw. Idk if this was discussed yet but the thought just came to me now lol

The thought just came to me but what if the black/red Is released on Oct. 19th that's the Saturday after the 18th when the AJ I was banned in NBA for dress code violations. So what if Nike/JB released it at that time to conmerate that event in MJs career? They brought out shoes to celebrate MJs Slam Dunk with the NA IIIs and the playoff VIIIs to celebrate the end of his first 3-peat along with a Phienix Suns cw. Idk if this was discussed yet but the thought just came to me now lol
i see your point, may be true

Just opened my second pair of las vegas 1s (phone order from lv outlets). Amazing.

Any aj 1 fan / collector your collection is incomplete without the LV 1s...just my opinion

Here's a quick shot with black laces and red laces...I can't decide ill probly switch between the two

Just opened my second pair of las vegas 1s (phone order from lv outlets). Amazing.

Any aj 1 fan / collector your collection is incomplete without the LV 1s...just my opinion

Here's a quick shot with black laces and red laces...I can't decide ill probly switch between the two
Awesome! I got my pair awhile back and wanted to double up. Guy told me you can only phone order up to 200 with tax or shipping per week. That means 2 at one time isnt happenin. Then it hits me. Ive been on these og 1s so much i forgot the old jumpman 1s have to up .5 for me. Of course i try one on and it doesnt work so i located 10.5s, called up to verify, sent back the 10s, called in to purchase one with the other being an exchange and now waiting for 2 pair correct size to hit the doorstep. They had like 13 pairs, possibly all 10 and 10.5. Maybe others.

They still got some left?

Do livechat with nike.com rep. They will locate a pair for u in your size if there are any available (there should be some somewhere). U can then do a phone order. I got both my pairs from the lv outlet...some time apart too

Just finished live chat with NDC and they gave me like 6 different locations, now just gotta call if they do phone orders and ship to Hawaii lol...

Back
Top Bottom