Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
damn fam, glad to hear things are ok for you guys. Tornado's scare the crap out of me. We got earthquakes, but man, Tornado's. They happen so frequently.
I'd rather have quakes since they don't completely destroy your home.

Off topic here but I live in Garland, Tx in the neighborhood where an EF4 tornado was on the 26th. Somehow my home wasn't damaged but we haven't been able to go back to our area until today. Unreal experience, took some pics. The last pic, posted on FB is taken from across the lake, miles away. Not looking for sympathy at all, just wanting to share.
]

I definitely feel your pain living in "tornado alley". A city about an hour away from me was leveled from a EF4. All you can do is pray in that situation

Last edited:
Off topic here but I live in Garland, Tx in the neighborhood where an EF4 tornado was on the 26th. Somehow my home wasn't damaged but we haven't been able to go back to our area until today. Unreal experience, took some pics. The last pic, posted on FB is taken from across the lake, miles away. Not looking for sympathy at all, just wanting to share.

Crazy man! Glad you are good tho. Prayers go to everyone out there.

@K20Lee, you definitely have my prayers man.  And prayers to everyone else in your community as well over there, especially the ones that were affected the most from this situation.

I heard that place is shady.

Only bought 1 pair of shoes off there which were some 2013 grape 5's, fast process and easy communication from the seller that put up the listing. They don't guarantee authenticity since they're not the personal sellers (same as ebay), but they are partners with paypal so you should be fine with their purchase protection policy.
Thanks for the info gents. 

So getting a gift for my bday this week and I have option for either backboards or Chicago 1's love both but it's a hard choice. Just curious if for say ya was in same boat which one you'll pick?

So getting a gift for my bday this week and I have option for either backboards or Chicago 1's love both but it's a hard choice. Just curious if for say ya was in same boat which one you'll pick?

though one but ill go chicagos even tho you might have a better chance at owning chicagos again down the line unlike backboards

I would choose the Chicago strictly because I would wear them more. You can't go wrong with either. If you plan on getting both down the line however maybe grab the backboards now and search for the Chicagos.

What ever happened to these? [emoji]128553[/emoji] Really dig these.
1eq2bb.jpg
I like these.
I feel silly as hell for going completely overboard on the lasers now that I don't feel like customizing them
eyes.gif
Haha. Same...i'm sitting over here with 3 pairs that need customization. I do wear my 4th pair as regular lasers quite often though.  They're just so comfy.  My birthday is this Sunday though so I'm going to try really hard to customize a pair to wear by the time I have my party.
I would choose the Chicago strictly because I would wear them more. You can't go wrong with either. If you plan on getting both down the line however maybe grab the backboards now and search for the Chicagos.
SBB are very pretty, but the Chicagos look better on feet IMO.

I was just thinking the same about my lasers yesterday morning. I have 2 untouched pairs that need to be done.

My custom guy charges 70 and I think I just haven't felt like dropping that kinda cash.

I was just thinking the same about my lasers yesterday morning. I have 2 untouched pairs that need to be done.

My custom guy charges 70 and I think I just haven't felt like dropping that kinda cash.
customizing is actually harder then you would think. It takes a few hours just to prep the shoe before even painting and a while to paint even simple stuff

customizing is actually harder then you would think. It takes a few hours just to prep the shoe before even painting and a while to paint even simple stuff

I'm already hip I watched a couple of the YouTube vids and figured out how much actual time it would take. That's why I send them to my guy. His turn around time is 2 weeks though.

I'm already hip I watched a couple of the YouTube vids and figured out how much actual time it would take. That's why I send them to my guy. His turn around time is 2 weeks though.
customizing is not that hard (depending on the custom) and it gives you a sense of accomplishment as well, well for me it does lol. im in the process of making my cyber Mondays into black/green 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom