Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
eek.gif
that must have cost a good penny.

Congrats on the pick up.
Those are beautiful
Thanks guys, yeah took a hit but wanted to go for the rest of the NA I don't have 
wink.gif

I'd pass on those if they were 160 retail. I know they are super limited but they don't appeal to me
Same here

My thoughts exactly..
If you liked the LA 1s, you'd prefer these. Better quality with pebbled leather along with the red accents
smokin.gif
. Personally not a fan of white shoes but to each their own

Does anyone think that hype for Yeezys/UBs/NMDs has lowered resale on OG 1s? I need a pair of '15 Chis and have been following resale pricing and I noticed they weren't as consistent as the 2013 Breds increase in the year following. Maybe Chis just arent as popular as Breds though.. SBBs seem to follow a similar trend but they technically are a retro+ cw so idk if that counts.

Most resale prices follow a pattern. After a hyped drop resale is spiked because people are salty they missed out so they impulse buy. Then after a couple months prices drop a little because people move on to the next hyped shoe. Finally after a shoe released awhile ago and pairs start to dry up, the price continues to rise

Breds haven't been released for almost 3 years. Chicagos are like barely a year if that. At that 3 year point I can see chi's easily going for what breds do now

Last edited:
I absolutely love this pick up.

Can't wait to wear them and have people call them fake. They are my "Chicago frags".

"Jumpman logo fragment joints".... Sigh

Just kidding hopefully the real sneaker heads can appreciate

I really hope JB releases the black toe PEs just like these at some point.

So I bought those Vachetta tan 1s from Kix square on Thursday but shipping hasn't updated since they created the label. Hit them up about it and they said there was an issue with usps and the package was underweight or something and I should get a new tracking # shortly. 12 hrs later still no update. Emailed again. Said and they said shortly. Still no update. I probably won't shop there again.

So I bought those Vachetta tan 1s from Kix square on Thursday but shipping hasn't updated since they created the label. Hit them up about it and they said there was an issue with usps and the package was underweight or something and I should get a new tracking # shortly. 12 hrs later still no update. Emailed again. Said and they said shortly. Still no update. I probably won't shop there again.
put kixsquare in search feature first thing to pop is this 
eek.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/528111/kixsquare-com-is-shady-buyers-beware/0_50

Back
Top Bottom