Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

So just a google pic and some people on here either have all or already know about all the comparo's just wild to me how eerily similar 94 and 2015 backshot is

I haven't been posting in this thread for a while, but I'm glad there is still love and genuine kindness in here. This community is supposed to be like this. Not people tryna make a buck off each other. Y'all have a good week.

So just a google pic and some people on here either have all or already know about all the comparo's just wild to me how eerily similar 94 and 2015 backshot is

I think it's safe to say that's the mold they largely based the 2015s on, so it just means that they actually did a decent job recreating something for once :lol:

Glad to see that the generosity in here was never extinguished.

Last edited:
I think it's safe to say that's the mold they largely based the 2015s on, so it just means that they actually did a decent job recreating something for once :lol:

Glad to see that the generosity in here was never extinguished.

Yeah the best retro post-99 and prolly ever (seriously IMO) the toe rinds are a blend as well

stitching isn't high enough above the swoosh and the wings logo looks small, but better pics would help.

im very tempted to cop some cyber mondays and make royal customs :rolleyes they'll probably retro next year, but i dont wanna wait and theres no way in hell im paying the going rate :lol:

Back
Top Bottom