Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been away for a bit but congrats to all the new pickups and respect to those that assisted.

This what NT is about and of course every other thread should follow this threads example!

:lol: I won't be boarding that Letterman train unless the homie [@=/u/46728/Sneakerfan1]@Sneakerfan1[/@] tosses them my way for $100 like he did with my Barons :nthat:

giphy.gif

:wow: the homie came down from the rafters like Sting :wow:

:lol:

That @ feature is the GOAT. Good to see you and the rest of this thread still goin strong fam.

In the cut copping 2-4 pairs of each decent 1 still. Wish I could quit this shoe ish lol. Letterman's are decent, probably gonna pass. Patiently waiting for Metallics.

Finally finished up my customs. I need to do touch ups but I honestly don't care.
Those are amazing. I'm also planning to custom a pair of Cyber Mondays. Debating between Royals, Breds or Black Toe. You use Angelus paint for this? Trying to figure out if that's the scarlet or regular red.

im very tempted to cop some cyber mondays and make royal customs
eyes.gif
they'll probably retro next year, but i dont wanna wait and theres no way in hell im paying the going rate
laugh.gif
Was thinking the same awhile back but decided to just hold back.  I paid someone to do a frag laser 1 custom and while the overall job came out great, still not the same deal as the original frag itself which I still want!  

Thanks brotha! Haven't been wearing many 1s recently, mainly NBs and Asics but had to break these bad boys out today :smokin
I feel ya :wink: I've mostly been wearing my PB 350's, Sock Darts, AM95's, Roshes, and slides because it has been hot lately.

But, decided to throw on my 2013's today since it has been a long while, regardless of the heat [emoji]128293[/emoji]

radb9e.jpg

Last edited:
Those are amazing. I'm also planning to custom a pair of Cyber Mondays. Debating between Royals, Breds or Black Toe. You use Angelus paint for this? Trying to figure out if that's the scarlet or regular red.

Yes I used Angelus and the color was the OG infrared that they had. Not the 2014 version.

Shattered Backboards worn 1x for $240. I feel like I need to pull this trigger.

Back
Top Bottom