Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anybody know any cheap preorders for the All star 1s? Not trying to be $250 though lol. Im a cheap guy. Size 9.5.

I haven't been successful at any jordan 1 release other than the super GR ones.

Anybody know any cheap preorders for the All star 1s? Not trying to be $250 though lol. Im a cheap guy. Size 9.5.

I haven't been successful at any jordan 1 release other than the super GR ones.

Snkrs app.. shoe store apps...
Invest some time this Sunday and find out which stores are FCFS and you should be rewarded.... try to gona spot with multiple shoe stores that will sell them just in case you strike out on one you will have options...

Forgot to take a pic because I wiped it off immediately, but my shattered 1.0s got hit by the mystery glitter :frown:
Hmm worried about mine now, how do you avoid this 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Local HoH is doing FCFS at 8:00 AM.  I plan on getting there by 7:30 - hopefully that's early enough.

All the stores in my area who are getting the all stars said they are opening at their regular time which is 12 pm..

All the stores in my area who are getting the all stars said they are opening at their regular time which is 12 pm..

Figured that would be the case.. need to check my local spot. Hopefully cats will sleep on these since Saturday will be pretty packed with releases.

Does anyone here use bots? (I'm sure there are many lol) can someone advise a noobie who is green behind his ears if AIO is the move. I'm trying to prepare for the upcoming Royal release. I want grab a few pairs for my friends and I

PM me bro

Very tempted to drop this All Star release and cop a pair of SBB's. I finally found a price that isn't too outrageous like 90% of the market is.

Back
Top Bottom