Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How many pairs of 1's do you need to own before NT sends you an AJ1FAM hangtag?
It's not about how many 1's you have in your collection.

I had them made for the members as a thank you who looked out for me with the Navy Metallics.

I send them out to those I see share the same love for the model and who are willing to help out another member in their time of need.

so I pulled on the Linen 1's for 80 shipped off ebay last week, got them in yesterday. Wanted to see them in hand cause I'm a fan of the colorway as some of you are too. Already showed some of you the pics but I'll post them. Quality on the toecap and rear sand area is really nice, the toebox and side panels are typical GS stiff quality.

It's not about how many 1's you have in your collection.

I had them made for the members as a thank you who looked out for me with the Navy Metallics.

I send them out to those I see share the same love for the model and who are willing to help out another member in their time of need.

I posted a link to a BHM1 restock on Foot Locker UK for the British aj1fam last night, does that count? [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I want a 2016 black/red pair so bad but the price moving around from 415-440 makes me so uneasy. Something below 400 I'd probably jump on quick, but for a minute now I just can't make myself pull the trigger.

I don't keep up with production numbers at all, but I really thought Royals were right on par with being sought after. And seeing the price those go for doesn't help.

Last edited:
I want a 2016 black/red pair so bad but the price moving around from 415-440 makes me so uneasy. Something below 400 I'd probably jump on quick, but for a minute now I just can't make myself pull the trigger.

I don't keep up with production numbers at all, but I really thought Royals were right on par with being sought after. And seeing the price those go for doesn't help.
It's pretty crazy and surprising how the prices for the Breds has jumped up. I paid $260 for mine and wasn't happy about it but I guess in the long run it was a good choice. Royals seemed like higher numbers but I don't doubt that prices on those will go up eventually too. 

Wow, thats a lot!   I paid 300 just a few weeks back. 

[quote name="K20Lee" ur
@suprduprsamsay outside that horrible repaint, those 85's look odd probably because they were swapped with the same size sole instead of using one a 1/2 size smaller. I think that's how mine were done as well but I think they still look great.

*No need for reps, just posting the pic as a reference*

Fire

Back
Top Bottom