Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hmm.... Sails are set to release state side tomorrow.

I wonder if more boutiques will start posting info today or tomorrow. Right now these are looking really similar to a international only release. |I

On feet for the day. What y'all rocking with?

Nah those days are over. JB knows and is actively participating in the buzz of their shoes. See "space jam 9s" and all the other wack nicknames they try to make for their dud shoes these days.

Wouldn't be surprised if a jb rep who leaked the info on these shoes told them that name

You know where this argument is going so I'll leave it be
laugh.gif
Jordan Brand never called the 9s that. A good example would be the 4s that released.

Does the nickname of a shoe even matter that much? 
mean.gif
No, I hate them because some of the nicknames they give to shoes are ridiculous. Some of them are named after stuff that wasn't even in existence yet (Jordan 7s) and some get the colorway completely wrong (Jordan 4s). End of Rant and back on topic.

Does the nickname of a shoe even matter that much? :smh:

Nicknames don't matter per se but they do make for quick signalers when identifying a sneaker without having to reference color schemes. Nicknames don't bother me. They can be "cheesy" or unnecessary at times but have never bothered me either way.

Just realized my royals insoles both Nike airs are facing the left. Anyone else’s are like this? I got mine from stockx. Only reason I’m asking. I feel like the royals had the worst qc of any remastered 1’s.

Last edited:
I got my red metallic 1s today from the Nike flash sale. $95 is a good price.

I can't say that I'm "wowed" by them, but I'm trying to get every OG colorway of the 1, so it was a necessary purchase.

Currently awaiting retro of green metallic and purple metallic.

Just realized my royals insoles both Nike airs are facing the left. Anyone else’s are like this? I got mine from stockx. Only reason I’m asking. I feel like the royals had the worst qc of any remastered 1’s.
It really depends on the pair you secure. Mine are pretty good, looks smooth. The only tumbling is on the swoosh.

When they first populated on the SNKRS app they did use "space jam" and then they changed it closer to the release date. I know this is champs but here was another store calling them space jams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom