Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Air Jordan 1 Gatorade Blue Lagoon AJ5997-455 just bought them today... i am going after all the Gatorades that come out anyone else going to cop any of them thanks guys
I'm going for the Cybers. Lemon-Lime is synonymous with Gatorade for me, so that's the pair I need. Thirsty? Lemon-Lime Gatorade. Sick? Lemon-Lime Gatorade. Dehydrated? Lemon-Lime Gatorade. I have no clue when or how I'll rock them though.

I need to start buying Yeezy's to get frags lol

Eavesdropping at Round Two...stole their customer and we got it done.

They were lowballing him at $850-900 cause they wanted to sell at $1200...they give him 1k store credit.

While he was thinking about it I asked him how much he was looking for and he said $1400 or Piss Yellows and other 350s. Told him I'd do $1200 market and he took the Zebra pack.

I've since been banned from R2 lol

Was able to grab another pair of these for a straight trade of Zebra pack. Thank you, Yeezy GAWDS.
IMG_4344.jpg
these DS?

Eavesdropping at Round Two...stole their customer and we got it done.

They were lowballing him at $850-900 cause they wanted to sell at $1200...they give him 1k store credit.

While he was thinking about it I asked him how much he was looking for and he said $1400 or Piss Yellows and other 350s. Told him I'd do $1200 market and he took the Zebra pack.

I've since been banned from R2 lol
Zebra pack is zebras and frozen yellows?

The blue ones are alright but I still wouldn’t buy them unless they look better in person. Which I highly doubt :lol:

round two is too ill of a store to get banned from

one of the only places where you can walk in with items and walk out with different items with zero money with a cold variety

super salty I don’t have one in my city

Back
Top Bottom