Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Hopefully these 6 rings are a AJ 1 GR and go below retail like the LA All-stars. If they make it dumb limited I won't care that much for taking an L, lol!!

YY beaters for the NYC slush

IMG_8308.JPG

Bred toes, 6 rings and Chicago Blues I'm in on all of em.. Out on the patent leather 1s even the matching pair.

I never thought about it until recently but anyone else find it interesting/weird that Shadows have a black sole instead of grey? Same color blocking as the Royal and Breds but those both have colored soles.

I never thought about it until recently but anyone else find it interesting/weird that Shadows have a black sole instead of grey? Same color blocking as the Royal and Breds but those both have colored soles.

I was thinking about that a while back too

For some reason it makes sense to me.. I feel like if the sole was grey it would look strange to me.

Wasn't really paying any mind to those 2018 LA 1s but Nike hit me with the reserve and I copped on impulse. I'll see how I feel when I get them in.

I like the LA 1’s but NT has spoiled me to wait because they for sure will be available way under retail soon lol

For some reason it makes sense to me.. I feel like if the sole was grey it would look strange to me.

Agree that it looks good. I'm just curious about what the thought process was to make them black and not the other black based CWs.

Back
Top Bottom