Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just saw this on my feed. This release is so confusing, especially considering how close we are to it. An if this is true, they could be an in-store exclusive for FL. We're only 3.5 weeks out and we haven't hardly seen or heard anything.
IMG_6434.jpg

Just saw this on my feed. This release is so confusing, especially considering how close we are to it. An if this is true, they could be an in-store exclusive for FL. We're only 3.5 weeks out and we haven't hardly seen or heard anything.
IMG_6434.jpg
They`re not known for having very many Jordan 1s though, are they? I cant remember every trying to buy a pair of OG 1s from finishline at all.

They`re not known for having very many Jordan 1s though, are they? I cant remember every trying to buy a pair of OG 1s from finishline at all.
I actually don't know. Yeah, I don't think I've ever bought a pair of OG 1s from there either.

I believe the last B/Red & Royal release dropped at FNL.. two very different releases. So, it could go either way. Although, kixsquare has gold toe up for preorder at $400 so maybe there will be more than originally expected. But, every “NRG” release thus far has been rather difficult.

Royals dropped last year at FNL and currently they have a FSR of the LA 1s that released a few weeks ago. They tend to not get 'limited' 1s and so this is a good sign of the production run for the goldtoes. FNL doesn't have an app system like the footstores and tends to have an in-store raffle which info can be found out on the FNL blog. looking forward to codeSZN for these in a couple of weeks.

How can we be so sure that the shoes from StockX are authentic? To claim that it's impossible for a fake pair to slip through StockX's hands would be a bit unreal.

So I don't (yet at least) have any glitter on any of my 1s, but is there a definite solution if it does indeed show its face one day?

2013 royal release was terrible no info on release location until 2 days before. Most spots didn't get shipment untill following Monday. Patent leather 1s was NYC release.

Think Nike wanted to build hype on Nike All-star kicks cause they slapped gitd on everything :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom