Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did this CW have two different releases or is it just the actual official release outside of the limited Comic-Con raffle?

Been following this thread for awhile now. You take a day or two off without checking and it feels like you’ve missed a month worth of info lol....Anyways my first retro 1 was the Chicago’s back in 2015. Fav pair for a few reasons. First I’m from Chicago, second the color and material, and finally they dropped on my wedding day. My local spot was cool enough to let me pick them up on that Sunday after they dropped...

Just got my 10th pair in last week (top 3s) and decided to take a collection pic...Nothing major, just having a lil fun with the edit. Fav to least fav going clockwise...
2F153D18-6239-46DF-BADE-79A624C274FC.jpeg

SN: It’s cool to see all these new releases but it’s NOTHING I really want. I’ll try for Bred Toes but won’t lose sleep if I miss out. Gold Toes I’ll pass...I’m ALL in for shadows...would like some prior pairs tho...UNCs/Triple Blacks/Blk Toes

So many releases coming out this month :smh:

If I can get my hands on the Gold Toes and BC3's I'm good for awhile....... until the Royals.

I feel like no ones talking about bred toes or maybe because those are still two weeks away?

only ones I care about, those and shadows. unless something pops up (doubt it) won't be copping another pair

I was thinking the same thing a couple days ago they seem so blah now, especially with the black cement 3 that are dropping I think the focus is more on those

I feel like no ones talking about bred toes or maybe because those are still two weeks away?

only ones I care about, those and shadows. unless something pops up (doubt it) won't be copping another pair
Yeah man was thinking that also. All these 3s and the gold toes got alot of attention. When they finally drop it'll be hell tho lol

Managed a pair on Solebox.
First time ever on that site

please tell me exactly how that went cause i just cant imagine....does the little dude just sprint the whole way?!?!
they were sold out at 9:16....some releases are completely gone even in less than 16 minutes.
i really just wanna know how it looks like :lol:

oh btw i copped another 11.5 gold toes via mobile on asphaltgold while on the train to pick up my other pair locally ^^

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom