• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
8AC6DC81-630E-4AB8-BFA2-96AEAFE5A836.jpeg
Speaking of the Shadows, I brought my pair out to Utah (views are incredible, total 180 from the East Coast). They're pretty much my travel kicks.
How many damn miles did you put on that car?

bred toes are a must. Any clue if nike might send out early access? If i strike out on SNKRS i am going to run right to the mall and pray there are pairs in person. Given the supply im assuming resale won't be too bad if i fail miserably

Sheesh passing on shadows too my pair from last release still great and have that nice worn look as well.

Feels good to have good reasons to pass on releases.

Nope on bred toes
Nope on shadows

Money saved

shadows do look good in pics.

Early pairs on Nike plus, I haven't seen any on my end! I hate I get early reservations for every shoe except the ones I want

I know lots of people slept on the last release of shadows and they were semi limited too everyone wanted them toro 4’s

So I can see the hype for them. Do the shadows release start when Nike starts limited runs

20180222_005803.jpg
20180222_005625.jpg
20180222_005400.jpg
20180222_005117.jpg
20180222_004903.jpg
20180222_004640.jpg

The red 1s I do have make the b/red toes obsolete at this point. That and the fact that I'm starting to grow out of this hunger for kicks I'm beginning to see how redundant it all is. Money struggles have humbled me and made me think about more and more what really matters. Like if I copped every release that had come out this year that Ive wanted and doubled up thats like 1200 bucks I would have blown on more shoes that I already barely wear because I have 60+ pairs. Add in more upcoming releases that 1200 easily doubles and triples in the coming months. It's pretty f**kn ridiculous along with so many shoes coming out that are just slightly altered colors. Idk it's not about the money but I'd much rather put that 1200 up to a vacation or something else hell a good camera or save more and buy a MacBook or a Surfacebook for my classes and career goals, or just save it in my emergency funds. I got into 1s wanting just the OG colorways and I will eventually have them and a few plus colorways added but I no longer will show that same hunger I had before. Only kicks on my radar are the flyknit trainers -always wanted the Kanye pairs, the game royals - just 1 for a white tongue swap, and the shadows in April. 1 pair of each.

sidenote: while collecting these few upcoming releases I'll be letting go of a huge chunk of my collection with a japanese minimalist viewpoint.

Last edited:
Early pairs on Nike plus, I haven't seen any on my end! I hate I get early reservations for every shoe except the ones I want

Same here. I got a little Swoosh notification...happily opened it up to some Nike Epic Reacts. Granted they cool and all but im good.

notifications dont always come, or they come late. best bet is to click the link and login and see if it unlocks for you.

Back
Top Bottom