Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I have them and I love them but like I said these aren’t on the general public’s radar like the Royals and Banneds. The quality on these is great but forgotten- probably because not many own a pair. I have to check my pairs black collar.

My Game Royal I’s have similar quality minus the rubber feeling collar. Now my Shadows are VERY comparable to them in terms of quality; they really blessed my pair.
dont do that lol

ok, shadows might be a notch better since some pairs came with a leather collar.

its hell trying to find that butter pair of shadows on ebay. last pair i got came with a leather collar and synthetic collar. no good. its hard to tell through the potato pics on there. its gotten to the point where im willing to drop 250 just to get it over with but no pairs pass inspection right now. it used to be way more than 2 pages deep

Last edited:
What's crazy is the 1.5 chi's are going for over retail at around $250
I remember those getting marked down to like $80 i think
I believe the chi's og lows were around $80 also maybe even lower
And those are also going for around $250
This ish is crazy i say!

My/Brother/Wife didnt hit and none of our entries appear. Probably early Ls if Union somehow dropped ur entries.

I had my lucky streak thru SNKRS a few yeara ago. Hit on everything with some multiples from breds. Royals. Irridescent. Shadows. Game royals. Bred toes. Gold toes. Pine green. H2h. H2h. clay green. Blue moon. Kentucks ETC but I took an L on they hyped up pairs (OW chi. OW UNC. Nigel Sylvester. Red NFRS. So if I take an L on these Unions Ill be Salty but ill add it to the list of L's. If I hit... Well that would be amazing and they will be WORN

You guys that's out of california .
You guys have a chance for the red and black union aj 1 online on Saturday morning.
But as a consolation , you guys can cop the rookie of the year, cause roy will sit

I had my lucky streak thru SNKRS a few yeara ago. Hit on everything with some multiples from breds. Royals. Irridescent. Shadows. Game royals. Bred toes. Gold toes. Pine green. H2h. H2h. clay green. Blue moon. Kentucks ETC but I took an L on they hyped up pairs (OW chi. OW UNC. Nigel Sylvester. Red NFRS. So if I take an L on these Unions Ill be Salty but ill add it to the list of L's. If I hit... Well that would be amazing and they will be WORN
today is my luckiest day. Can't believe I hit both unions and def can't believe I also hit the yellow not for resale. I thought I had 0 shot at those.

today is my luckiest day. Can't believe I hit both unions and def can't believe I also hit the yellow not for resale. I thought I had 0 shot at those.
Thats crazy! If i got the yellows id sell and cop the red ones. I think thise are fire. I hope they make more AJ1 in that color blocking without the writing and extra crap.

20181114114347.jpg
20181114114352.jpg

20181114114351.jpg

You guys that's out of california .
You guys have a chance for the red and black union aj 1 online on Saturday morning.
But as a consolation , you guys can cop the rookie of the year, cause roy will sit
so if i drive 20 min to yreka and find a coffee shop i can cop? i guess they wont ship to my oregon adress though...

What is this new stupid thing I’m seeing with the laces? 2 different people. And I’ve seen a few more in person. The shoes gotta be flopping and falling off.
3754783E-97EA-47A0-9DBC-A143E7F25DCA.png
53499C4A-3AD5-4844-BF5E-D29102CC8C03.png

Here is a interesting topic pop up in my group.
Which duo would you rather have.
The not for resale duo
Or the
Union Los Angeles duo.
What do you think

Back
Top Bottom