Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Footlocker with some bs here saying they were opening at 10. Got here at 8am and already began releasing pairs, gate down and only one person in the store at a time. Only one guy in front of me and he was grabbing my 10. 9.5 was already gone. Smh. Don’t want to deal with the headache of trying to size swap with a larger size

Footlocker with some bs here saying they were opening at 10. Got here at 8am and already began releasing pairs, gate down and only one person in the store at a time. Only one guy in front of me and he was grabbing my 10. 9.5 was already gone. Smh
That happens yeah being told opening early for employees to roll in 30-60 minutes later.
It’s just a mall store - can’t expect any extraordinary service or anything

Copped the ROTY for my girl....some lady in front of me cops the last or only size 13 the store had so now i have to resort to online copping next...

Smh man I hate when that happens. :smh: that's why I hate being a sz 13. Stores only get like 1 pair.

Hope you get your hands on one, man.

Copped the ROTY for my girl....some lady in front of me cops the last or only size 13 the store had so now i have to resort to online copping next...
easy solution bro
SmartSelect_20181117-091724_YouTube.gif

BAM

Last edited:
Footlocker with some bs here saying they were opening at 10. Got here at 8am and already began releasing pairs, gate down and only one person in the store at a time. Only one guy in front of me and he was grabbing my 10. 9.5 was already gone. Smh. Don’t want to deal with the headache of trying to size swap with a larger size
FTL always in Sum BS

^ Worst part of fcfs, you don't know how many pairs they have of your size or if they even have it to begin with (maybe an employee grabbed it earlier). Hope you get yours.

Lol the small sizes in my city were getting backdoored like crazy.

4-5.5 is available no where and it isn’t even on SNKRS app

Back
Top Bottom