Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I still don't see anything wrong with those ROTY
How about now
IMG_20181216_144506_876.jpg
IMG_20181216_144546_612.jpg

Man the Lil spots on spider man’s is just glue. No spots on my personal pair toe box. Wonder how whole shoe would look with no spots. Red leather looks like it doesn’t have the high gloss finish usually done to ones leather

I still don't see anything wrong with those ROTY

I'd be more concerned about why the stitching point meets AT the top of the swoosh instead of right above it. The ONLY 1's that I have that are legit and have the stitching point meet at the top of the swoosh are my Family Forever's (which are more like a mid compared to the newer mold that they've been using..) I've sold my 2013 and older pair so I don't have anything else to reference, aside from 2015 Chi's, and the stitch change direction ABOVE the swoosh on those as well..

Bammas just be looking for reasons to complain imo.

After the 1st wear all that perfection goes out the window anyway. But to each his own. 200+ i guess that’s rent money or something so most have a right to be pissed.

Man i wear these 1s until i can’t no more. Getting Royals soon just to beat em lol. Only live once.

I'd be more concerned about why the stitching point meets AT the top of the swoosh instead of right above it. The ONLY 1's that I have that are legit and have the stitching point meet at the top of the swoosh are my Family Forever's (which are more like a mid compared to the newer mold that they've been using..) I've sold my 2013 and older pair so I don't have anything else to reference, aside from 2015 Chi's, and the stitch change direction ABOVE the swoosh on those as well..
You cant always go by that stitch. Jb will absolutely go right off the swoosh. If both pairs are like that though Id start thinking fake. Its supposed to be about two holes above it, but that doesnt matter to someone who is ready to go home and stop making shoes.

Last edited:
How about now
IMG_20181216_144506_876.jpg
IMG_20181216_144546_612.jpg

that whole shoe looks like it failed QC - look at the swoosh and how ragged it looks. And as someone else mentioned, whats up with the stiching meeting right there while the shoe pictured behind it clearly has proper stitching convergence?

I had a pair with ragged swoosh like that from FTA. Gone now...but I wouldn't be worried about that necessarily. Some just aren't cut as clean

I hate debating sneakers with people my age and up. Just got in a debate about b/red toes with a 40 year old on fb and that sh*t felt mad ridiculous. At least I dont see yall pictures but this dude has that 2006 "washed" swag with the Rocawear fit.

Once he said the b/red toes were the first of their kind his viewpoint and argument became irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom