Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whenever I pick out a Jordan 1 9/10 times I always just pick these. Don't even know why I own other Jordan 1 c/w :lol:

2018-12-23 01.34.55 1.jpg

Honestly though, after looking at the SB Dunk Viotechs online this morning, I am not even pressed to get these Aleali Mays anymore. Personally, if all of the same colors were used from the SB Dunk version, then I would definitely be in my feelings about the L.....but since the colorway was altered and it has dust pink and that baby blue (to make it more feminine I guess) instead of the orange, green and pale yellow, I can see why some people think it does not look good while they go hard for the SB Dunk version.
My thoughts have always been that if the Aleali Mays had the exact same colors as the the Viotechs, and didn’t have a white outsole, and I’d be in. I’d take the fur off and rock. But not a fan of the replacement colors they used. Should’ve just turned the original Viotechs into a Jordan 1.

My thoughts have always been that if the Aleali Mays had the exact same colors as the the Viotechs, and didn’t have a white outsole, and I’d be in. I’d take the fur off and rock. But not a fan of the replacement colors they used. Should’ve just turned the original Viotechs into a Jordan 1.
I definitely agree with you 1000%! It took me looking up the Viotech Dunks earlier today to remind myself of the colors used to bring me back up from that L knockout yesterday. LOL

How many Black/White/Red Jordan 1 releases exist in total? I am counting any variation of Men’s, Women’s, GS, highs, mids, lows, patent, satin, woven, Zoom Air, and any other style. I am also including all white, all black, and all red releases. Pretty much anything that would match with a Bulls jersey.

Please add more to the list.
-Black/Red High (OG, ‘94, ‘01, ‘11, 16)
-Black/Red Zoom Air
-Black/Red Satin
-Black/Infrared Mid
-Black/Red Low
-White/Red (OG, ‘15)
-White/Red Metallic
-White/Red Patent
-White/Red Off-White
-White/Red Spider-Man
-White/Black/Red Homage To Home