Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Be glad. Garbage @ss-rock group that had a couple of minor alt-radio hits like 10 years ago. How he managed to get a collab AT ALL blows my mind, let alone a Jordan 1.

I listen to rock, so I can dig them. They used to be more rock in the past, so I think with getting bigger they mellowed down a bit to be more radio-liked, as too many people like the softer rock.

Dude is a big sneakerhead though, and keeps a close eye on posts regarding this pair online, as I see him comment on IG on many people sharing the pics of this release. Seems he is cool with this pair, as it's a different shade from his pair. Does make you wonder though how he worked this out with JB to get a Jordan 1 F&F pair compared to some of the bigger influencers in the sneaker community. Still think it is neat he was able to pull it off and come up with a clean CW like that.

Last edited:
I always liked the black/reds, black toes, chicagos in that order... but my go to pairs of AJ1s are shadow, black toes and then royals surprisingly.
Dunno why but I rarely lace up the black/red and chicagos lately. I did a bunch when I got them though.

1431F3A9-517E-4337-B744-9B2E0D8279E8.jpeg
I know the sneakerhead community is not a fan of these lol...get compliments every time I wear them

How are the noise canceling Jordan 1 gonna work? They release on the SNKRS app, but can i customize them?

25k damn why would Nike make yellow toes that limited. Thought they would at least be purpletoe available. Welps L for me I guess. This is according to djfolk Twitter page.

Hmm, 25k isn’t bad for 1s.. that used to be the numbers they came in. They still made it to footstores/ footapps.

Glad I snapped up Purps right at 3. Still more than I would’ve liked to pay, but it appears they’re still on the rise. As well as pines.. should’ve grabbed those on the low, they were sub 2 not long ago.

25k damn why would Nike make yellow toes that limited. Thought they would at least be purpletoe available. Welps L for me I guess. This is according to djfolk Twitter page.

and i couldnt eem hit purple toes for retail

HELLA stressed b

Back
Top Bottom