Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those on-foot pics of leather UNC's aren't looking all that great. There's something about the colorblocking that is holding them back from being straight fire.

I think it's the combo of white tongue & obsidian sole. They're still solid, I'd like a pair, but not as excited for them as I was yesterday.

Looks-wise, brand new deadstock, Blue Chills >>>>> Leather UNC's.

But unfortunately the creasing and comfort hold the Blue Chills back from greatness.

Those on-foot pics of leather UNC's aren't looking all that great. There's something about the colorblocking that is holding them back from being straight fire.

I think it's the combo of white tongue & black sole. They're still solid, I'd like a pair.
Yeah I thought the same thing...I secured a pair for retail though....so need to see them in hand first.

LOL l can’t wait to come back to this part of the thread and read about all the people who changed their mind and copped the obsidians. Its a clean colorway. You’ll be changing your mind.

I've said from the jump I'd probably grab a pair of Crimsons and a pair of Obsidians. They both could have been easily improved, but the colorways are nice enough to justify my cash.

I haven't bought anything this year and I'm not going back for anything. Last pair I got was the Court Purples and the only thing I wanted between then and now were the BT Unions, but I missed at retail so that's an immediate pass at resell for me.

I'm looking forward to TSs, LAxChis, Yellow Toes, and SB 3.0 (if done right.) I'm split on those obsidians, maybe. I'm most excited about Yellow Toes and the AJ1 x SB releases.

4F7F49B7-8689-4BE8-A995-D191CAB8A21F.jpeg

necessities this year for me are the gym reds in june, laker SBs, and the obsidi-toe UNCs....throw in some black/cement 4s and i'm cool with calling 2019 a wrap

lol foreal....i've returned or sold all the 1s i've bought since game royals last year. for the others i struck out on, i wasn't motivated enough to circle back to grab.

No yellow toe or bred 11?
passed on purps and pines....im totally fine with owning just bred toes and SBBs out of that color blocking. for 11s, jams and cords are all i need.

Back
Top Bottom