Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i used to be the type of person who love to see my shoes brand new, like just displaying it new and not using it at all
then it struck me, what if I die today, so I bought my favorite shoes and they are all there new and not seeing it on my feet
this was me pre 2012-2015

fast forward i started wearing all my shoes, and it felt better, seeing them crease making them a little dirty

but the best is wearing the Jordan 1 that you love

jordan 1 yellow ochre.JPG

Oh was that you who kept calling them fake? Lol I remember that stupidity. Because of a stitch being crooked. You’d be smart if you weren’t stupid. And you were the only one.

Oh was that you who kept calling them fake? Lol I remember that stupidity. Because of a stitch being crooked. You’d be smart if you weren’t stupid. And you were the only one.

Nah dude. I was just watching with my popcorn. You got really heated tho-and seems like you did keep that same energy. LMAO.

What happened to all your posts just now anyway? I guess they were removed just because they were pointless.
Go predict the future and leave me alone.

a LOT of users called those frags out tho. You only saw and heard one; that’s delusional. I thought they were legit but your tantrums to those who had any other opinions was hilarious. Only stating Facts. History lessons.

Back
Top Bottom