• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3BEA6449-ECC8-4EA3-902B-1D7E69705618.jpeg
BA964E4C-230E-4263-BDFF-466927281259.jpeg
1C6396EC-6E08-4E95-8A56-E64235AF420A.jpeg

Yeah, regardless of the pics, I’m still put on these SBB 3.0s. I was looking forward to them too. Passed on the original And 2.0 versions (mainly because orange isn’t really my jam like that), but was looking forward to the 3.0 version using the Blk/Red color blocking (if done correctly that is) to have at least one of the trio in the collection. But nope. JB fudged that up. Oh well. As I’m passing on the incoming Blk/White/Gym Red pair, and passing on the rumored ‘85 Blk/Red if they indeed turn out to be as rumored (not buying a 4th pair of Blk/Reds just for a half an inch of height), I’m more curious about what unknown 1 drops are still happening this year.

Yeah, regardless of the pics, I’m still put on these SBB 3.0s. I was looking forward to them too. Passed on the original And 2.0 versions (mainly because orange isn’t really my jam like that), but was looking forward to the 3.0 version using the Blk/Red color blocking (if done correctly that is) to have at least one of the trio in the collection. But nope. JB fudged that up. Oh well. As I’m passing on the incoming Blk/White/Gym Red pair, and passing on the rumored ‘85 Blk/Red if they indeed turn out to be as rumored (not buying a 4th pair of Blk/Reds just for a half an inch of height), I’m more curious about what unknown 1 drops are still happening this year.
are you in on the obsidian/UNCs?

Those 3.0 almost make me sick to my stomach just looking at them. They’re that bad to me. I can see some people buying sbb 3.0 because of the mystic behind the name “SBB” alone, but it definitely won’t be because they look good. Personally I think they’re one of the worst Air Jordan 1s ever produced if not the worst. Right up there with Wings 1s. They’re atrociously ugly to me (I almost hate the sight of them) but this will be my last post about how I feel about them out of respect for my fam on here that do like them for whatever reason. It’s by me.

are you in on the obsidian/UNCs?
I always forget about those. I’m passing on those too. This might be weird to most, but while I absolutely LOVE Midnight Navy (have the Olympic 6s and 7s, Columbia 4s, Metallic Navy 1s, Win Like ‘82 11s, and like three pairs of the Villanova BTTYS Dunks (original and newer releases)), I’m not a fan of Obsidian navy. In my brain it just always clashes with the usual navy used on stuff (which is like 95% of the time Midnight). They’re a dope shoe, but the shade just isn’t my cup of tea.

man those 3.0 sbbs are a monstrosity, patent leather alone would have ruined them but they went and outdid themselves with the ugliest, crinkled looking patent leather ive ever seen. On top of that as if they werent already ugly enough they had to do that terrible same color midsole and outsole combo that nobody likes. if i didnt know any better id say JB was testing just how much BS they can get away with if the hype is there. these are gonna sell on name alone and thats just sad.

The turn....

away from them ugly *** shoes :lol:

I'm not copping off of frustration for messing with a PERFECTLY good recipe alone. You just dont do that to OG/Banned color blocked I and SBB on top of that.. after giving us two classic forms of it.. It's just unimaginable. I'd use them for trade bait at most.

man those 3.0 sbbs are a monstrosity, patent leather alone would have ruined them but they went and outdid themselves with the ugliest, crinkled looking patent leather ive ever seen. On top of that as if they werent already ugly enough they had to do that terrible same color midsole and outsole combo that nobody likes. if i didnt know any better id say JB was testing just how much BS they can get away with if the hype is there. these are gonna sell on name alone and thats just sad.

I can't disagree with any of this.

i think I need to start the labeling for some of my kicks...probably just jordan 1s, 3s and 4s lol. Everything else I pretty much memorize where they are or how the box looks

I was going to ask if anyone else just memorized their box order. I always put my shoes back in the exact same place and order so I know what pair is where.

With all the trash that released this month and the trash that’s releasing next month JB is saving us money only the normal consumers that just like them because they’re Jordans are buying these whack releases. The color blocking and storytelling sucks mad hard this year. The next worthwhile release is the UNC inspired colorway 1s and that comes out towards the end of August.

With all the trash that released this month and the trash that’s releasing next month JB is saving us money only the normal consumers that just like them because they’re Jordans are buying these whack releases. The color blocking and storytelling sucks mad hard this year. The next worthwhile release is the UNC inspired colorway 1s and that comes out towards the end of August.

It's sad to say, but I've seen the change with Gentry being back. Even materials pretty much suck now again.

Back
Top Bottom