Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watch JB f*ck around and give us the Chicagos in that Sweaty Backboard 3.0 material :sick:

giphy (5).gif

What if they release the Chi but give them that Nigel Sylvester treatment. Removed and cracked swooshes. Tore up ankle collar as an ode to 85's w/ scuffs and and brown dookie marks and piss yellow sail all over. But its 85' mold

What if they release the Chi but give them that Nigel Sylvester treatment. Removed and cracked swooshes. Tore up ankle collar as an ode to 85's w/ scuffs and and brown dookie marks and piss yellow sail all over. But its 85' mold

Guarantee they’ll come with sail “aged” midsole at the least and an 85 embroidered somewhere

Last edited:
Posted in the low thread.

You really prefer this cut over what we got now ?

I'll be honest: I love both molds. Lots of the recent retros are shaped like the 94, but I still appreciate the 94 retros and what they represented. JB did a great job on the 94s. The '85 looks great as well.

I kinda do hope they come with the aged midsole. I'm loving that on the 1s that have recently had it.

My 2015s are still fresh but ....I'm probably gonna cop anyway.

Not gonna lie.... I hate this mold.... but I will wait for official pictures before I judge.

Last edited:
I'll be honest: I love both molds. Lots of the recent retros are shaped like the 94, but I still appreciate the 94 retros and what they represented. JB did a great job on the 94s. The '85 looks great as well.

Not a single release aj1 since the 94s or 85s have had either shape.

Not to even get into the midsoles used as well which is diff with 85s and 94s.

• I hope we get aj1 black and red with red sample ankle liner

• I hope we get aj1 black toe with black tongue

• I hope we get an air ship retro

Back
Top Bottom