Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
the og satins can't even be compared because those literally released in like 1 store worldwide

Also the OGs were all satin unlike the later satins that heavily incorporated leather. The satin toebox is terrible for creases, part of the reason I havent slipped them on yet lol.

mj14.jpg

This is how sneaker releases turn violent tbh... Either give out wristbands for guaranteed pairs in sizes or raffle out pairs. Making a mob of people wait days in the heat to have a “chance” to grab a pair is a bad idea because a lot of those people are going to be VERY p!ssed.
I understand this to a degree, but when you look at this, most of these people waiting are reselling anyway, because if they had it, they’d just cop. Waiting for 2 days for a chance to buy, won’t touch the more lucrative extended sizes & probably can’t afford to sit on whatever they get in order for the value to rise, so it’s really a dub

the og satins can't even be compared because those literally released in like 1 store worldwide

The OG Black/red and royal satins are on a diff stratosphere.

501 black/reds made and individually numbered.

701 royals made and individually numbered.

Those two pairs will forever be highly sought after and only rise in price.

Now, that shadow pair is a sleeper.

I love the corduroy hits with satin, really dope.

well i dont make 2 stacks in 3 days. close tho. but the way i figured, my job only takes up 8 hours of my time each day. multiply that by 3 days and its only 24 hours worked. they camping out there for 24 hours x 3 which is 72 hours.
so essentially....if i go to work for 3 days and then go home to my fam after work each day and relax, im making more than them.

I just did the math and I make about $550 each day I work, so not two stacks, but close.

Back
Top Bottom