Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm happy with the multiple pairs of obsidians I was able to cop. Only 1 I cared about this year so I was happy to be able to get.

They should release 2 OG’s a year.
602A57C5-1F8D-44EA-AE79-E9D629D6416A.jpeg

hmm I wonder if we’re getting black sole Chis next year... Apparently, the release was supposed to come “with a twist”
I’d almost bet money that we’re NOT getting black sole Chis, as the LA to Chis after the paint is rubbed off is literally already a black sole Chi.

I just checking the going rate on stockx and I thought it would be lower than what it is based on all the posts I've seen on here about the value decreasing...surprised to see my size $700+

I don't see them going down to $400

they never should have been as high as they were

glad this shoe doesn't interest me

Aite guys...I've ordered at least 15 pairs of shoes from Stockx but I've never been in this situation before. I ordered a pair of Bred 1's for my girlfriend back on Sept 17. When I check my app the shoes still say "En Route to Stockx". How long do I have to wait until I can cancel? It usually takes no more than 2-3 days max to reach an authentication center usually. So this much of a delay isn't making any sense to me.

Aite guys...I've ordered at least 15 pairs of shoes from Stockx but I've never been in this situation before. I ordered a pair of Bred 1's for my girlfriend back on Sept 17. When I check my app the shoes still say "En Route to Stockx". How long do I have to wait until I can cancel? It usually takes no more than 2-3 days max to reach an authentication center usually. So this much of a delay isn't making any sense to me.

contact em and find out whats going on.

Back
Top Bottom