• Total voters
Haha for real
He also got those denim 6’s for $300
Like come on man lol
I can see charging a little bit over retail on some pairs
But $300 is reaching

Best hand in the game pack complete!!
ECB53ACB-1CE1-4AEB-A5E8-1ACF1FAAB0DA.jpeg

Need help guys. This guy says he started with an AJ1 upper. What shoe was used? I'm baffled.

Each pair is custom made from genuine AJ1 uppers and Nike AM1 soles.

IMG_7812_b4f1b36f-3f84-4c6f-8f6d-a2aa07131bbc_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Need help guys. This guy says he started with an AJ1 upper. What shoe was used? I'm baffled.

Each pair is custom made from genuine AJ1 uppers and Nike AM1 soles.

IMG_7812_b4f1b36f-3f84-4c6f-8f6d-a2aa07131bbc_1024x1024@2x.jpg
looks like a jordan 1 phat low

edit: looks like they used a football cleat

It didn’t seem like very many people got the access but I bet almost every pair was bought to resell. That’s like free money, most people ain’t gonna pass on that if we are keeping it real.

Yeah, I had access and flipped my pair right away.

I originally passed on the LAtoChis, and had held on to that. Kobe has always been my favorite player, and as an extension of that, I’ve been a Lakers fan (I’m a Seattle SuperSonics fan above all though, but we all know about what happened to my team). Even with all of this, I always wished the LAtoChis had brighter colors (closer to actual Lakers shades), I wished the outsole was purple (as opposed to black), and I wasn’t the biggest fan of the red trim. The rub away aesthetic is a detail l couldn’t care less about, as I’d NEVER purposefully remove the outer layer. I had been slowly warming up to them, and especially with the feeling that it’ll be a MINUTE before we get an actual Lakers 1 now, and now with the passing of Kobe, I bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Looking forward to having them in hand.

I originally passed on the LAtoChis, and had held on to that. Kobe has always been my favorite player, and as an extension of that, I’ve been a Lakers fan (I’m a Seattle SuperSonics fan above all though, but we all know about what happened to my team). Even with all of this, I always wished the LAtoChis had brighter colors (closer to actual Lakers shades), I wished the outsole was purple (as opposed to black), and I wasn’t the biggest fan of the red trim. The rub away aesthetic is a detail l couldn’t care less about, as I’d NEVER purposefully remove the outer layer. I had been slowly warming up to them, and especially with the feeling that it’ll be a MINUTE before we get an actual Lakers 1 now, and now with the passing of Kobe, I bit the bullet and snagged a pair. Looking forward to having them in hand.

I knew you'd come around eventually. :smile:

Just admit you really want them now. You've gone from: "100% No" to "I'll try. :wink:"

That’s one you won’t regret, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom