Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Order confirmed email and status says ordered. Pending charge on paypal but funds still have not been taken from my bank account. Am I good or screwed? Havent ordered from Nike in a minute
I've told others before and was told I was wrong but I'll say it again...Nike doesn't take money untill the orders bee shipped and you get payment overview....atleast for me.

Some shots from today

92BC1C68-0AFA-4720-8E83-D51F4E5993EE.jpeg
890F7110-E812-4D4A-B226-EB8FE69C2511.jpeg
F67BB2E8-0CFD-4192-89F0-453B519D5643.jpeg

:ohwell: I may have been duped on some very good UA Rookie of the Years. The shoe overall looks really good and up to par with real pairs, however the box tag font is off and there’s no qc sticker inside the box compared to other ROTY boxes. Might toss the box just to make me feel better, kinda bummed
716913FB-C3B6-4DBA-A4B6-856BCC535F6A.jpeg
4E120C7B-AD5A-4BF0-A34B-5810A062A57E.jpeg
BDAEE53F-F9D3-4119-8E97-E9C2FB60E1DF.jpeg
2E268943-F1C7-42BC-B986-F26FDD904838.jpeg
The wheat color seems like a different shade than mines idk if it because of the lighting but the color seems like a different shade, shape looks off, and the box label and font seems kinda off as well

Damn, alright I’ve already started my eBay return case. Let’s see if I can receive a refund. If not man I’ll take an L and give them away. I can’t do fakes
You should be good hopefully you can get your money back, would also help if you used PayPal one of the reasons I stopped buying shoes on there GOAT or sole supremacy for me

Agreed, we need Gentry to finish the job and release the Natural/Neutral Grey's and the rest of the Metallic Series which has been mentioned by others throughout this thread. The 2018 Shadows was the last OG colorway released.

Don’t hold your breath for this... We haven’t seen an OG cw of 1s in over two years now and doesn’t look like any are on the horizon (plenty of trash or mediocre retro+ cws though).

Order confirmed email and status says ordered. Pending charge on paypal but funds still have not been taken from my bank account. Am I good or screwed? Havent ordered from Nike in a minute

You should be good. From my experience, they send out the “ Payment Overview” email first then take the funds out the next business day or two.

Excited for court purples to arrive. Never wore my 1.0. The Chicago colorblocking is it, with the white tongue. I liked my game royals w black tongue even

I know they look good as hell. Man I doubt I’ll win this eBay case, may have thrown away money right here. I bought a fake jersey once and tried to return but I lost, I have a feeling it’s gonna happen again
Buyer always wins in my experience with eBay, and that sucks most of the time. Lol

Is it just me or does something look off about the game royal 2.0?? Will definitely be a game time decision.
Black leather on them looks shiny like the black leather on gym reds. Looks like they used the same kind of leather seen in the green toebox portion of the pine green 2.0 for the blue leather(plastic film over pebbled leather) And ruh roh...they have leather tongue ta...

Back
Top Bottom