Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
If you still got DS 2015 Chicsgos sell 'em, what you wanted to, hoped or thought would happen has happened. Them joints skyrocketed! I'd sell mine but I already wore them too much and I actually like wearing them. Too bad I only hit my pair on rd
The money is tempting me but I don't have a used pair anymore otherwise for these prices I likely would've done it

You make it seem like an Yeezys were that bad LOL some colorways are still fire. Kept my zebras and breds

If you still got DS 2015 Chicsgos sell 'em, what you wanted to, hoped or thought would happen has happened. Them joints skyrocketed! I'd sell mine but I already wore them too much and I actually like wearing them. Too bad I only hit my pair on rd

I'm in this situation right now... sell them, or keep because they're an absolute classic. Or sell them, buy some another pair to have customized into Chicagos that I'll actually not feel bad about wearing.

For me personally, I'm not one of those people that can overlook at $150 shoe selling for $2k just because of its color. It's still a $150 quality shoe (if that).

My $1223 bid for the Chicago 1's got accepted on stockx on 5/5. Today is the third day the status has been "item received at stockx." I've emailed stockx 2 days in a row, no response. Hold your judgement on the price I paid, I'm furious that there's been no communication from Stockx as to what's going on with my order. If it doesn't pass authentication, I'll be looking at having to pay $300-400 more now. I think I'm out at that point.
Holy crap dude chill. seriously. you think they receive the shoe, inspect it, and ship it back out in one day? you sent an angry email after two days? Lol. You seem extremely entitled man. I had a pair sitting at GOAT for 7 days recently, I didn't say anything to them because I understand times are crazy right now and the world doesn't revolve around me. "Furious" lol yikes

I'm in this situation right now... sell them, or keep because they're an absolute classic. Or sell them, buy some another pair to have customized into Chicagos that I'll actually not feel bad about wearing.

For me personally, I'm not one of those people that can overlook at $150 shoe selling for $2k just because of its color. It's still a $150 quality shoe (if that).
Sell them dude this is a perfect storm. The doc helped boost the price but more importantly you have hundreds of thousands of irresponsible people making more off unemployment now than they've ever made before, you think they're gonna save it up? Nah a lot of them are spending it on luxury goods they couldn't afford before. Plus this isn't some rare limited edition shoe that will never release again.

Putting this rotation on ice until I see a re retro of either of these pairs. Time to rock with the newer retro 1s. With Gentry back in charge I don’t think we’ll see many OG 1 drops over the next few years. Hope I’m wrong.
FBEF64C5-3CDC-4197-AC22-54E51EC997BC.jpeg

Sell them dude this is a perfect storm. The doc helped boost the price but more importantly you have hundreds of thousands of irresponsible people making more off unemployment now than they've ever made before, you think they're gonna save it up? Nah a lot of them are spending it on luxury goods they couldn't afford before. Plus this isn't some rare limited edition shoe that will never release again.
I’d sell right now if I had DS Chicago’s which I did about 1 1/2 ago, and I let those go for 680. Been hoping for another retro of Chicago’s, but I don’t see happening anytime soon.

Holy crap dude chill. seriously. you think they receive the shoe, inspect it, and ship it back out in one day? you sent an angry email after two days? Lol. You seem extremely entitled man. I had a pair sitting at GOAT for 7 days recently, I didn't say anything to them because I understand times are crazy right now and the world doesn't revolve around me. "Furious" lol yikes
Lol well yeah they do inspect in like 10 minutes not 1 day, but they have to get to that specific box before they spend there 5-10 minutes verifying them. And alot of fakes be getting thru regardless....ppl out here wearing fakes and have no clue and spent 1300$ on em. I wouldn't buy a shoes after like a month of Rd fr.

I’d sell right now if I had DS Chicago’s which I did about 1 1/2 ago, and I let those go for 680. Been hoping for another retro of Chicago’s, but I don’t see happening anytime soon.
I sold mine like 3 years ago for around $450-500. Big mistake in retrospect but at the time I sold them specifically to buy cryptocurrency and still used the profits to make money for myself. So right decision at the time

This is blasphemy on here I know but I've never been a fan of Chi's as far as what I'd actually wear. They look good by themselves but on foot they just remind me of Ronald McDonald shoes. Just my opinion guys please don't kill me

Ima bring out my elitist attitude right now :lol:
But...OG LOWS AND HIGHS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT MATTER

Not those jumpman mids or lows, that’s a different bucket on the other side of the building
Lows. Did you say lows my good man? Hmph! Highs only. :lol:
DZTXhmC.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol well yeah they do inspect in like 10 minutes not 1 day, but they have to get to that specific box before they spend there 5-10 minutes verifying them. And alot of fakes be getting thru regardless....ppl out here wearing fakes and have no clue and spent 1300$ on em. I wouldn't buy a shoes after like a month of Rd fr.
I didn't say they spend a whole day inspecting the shoe. This dude just needs to be patient and wait in line like everybody else

You make it seem like an Yeezys were that bad LOL some colorways are still fire. Kept my zebras and breds

Mannn... he lost any ounce of my support on anything ever when he turned into MAGA cap ye.... Biscuit Yeezy 350s... that **** killed the whole adidas wave

I sold mine like 3 years ago for around $450-500. Big mistake in retrospect but at the time I sold them specifically to buy cryptocurrency and still used the profits to make money for myself. So right decision at the time

This is blasphemy on here I know but I've never been a fan of Chi's as far as what I'd actually wear. They look good by themselves but on foot they just remind me of Ronald McDonald shoes. Just my opinion guys please don't kill me
Lol, I can see the clown shoes. 1s in general kinda have that look with all the colors, but still the GOAT J to me. 😆

I feel similarly to you, I respect Chi’s and see people rocking them and they look dope but they’re just not for me. Prefer black toes, breds, and royals. But what do I know I’m rocking Drywall 1s today :lol:

701A652F-C171-4830-86C2-207C110A2682.jpeg

I sold my extra 2015 Chi's for $290 in 2016? Dam that person came up on a big steal lol

Also... is anyones OW Chi's yellowing even DS? Mines been tucked away in a cool non light place and its still yellowing

If they're DS sell em and dont look back, no brainer.

Woah, settle down there with harsh judgement. Everyone feels so powerful online. Just saying that when I spend $1200 on something I hope for some communication from customer service. Pretty sure I'm not the first person with communication issues from stockx. I'm sensitive to the issues during the pandemic, but if you're gonna conduct business, it's not unfair for a customer to have a question while $1200 has been pending for 10 days with no idea of whether or not the order will be completed. Not gonna lose sleep either way, I'll get it or be refunded. Just thought my post would be understood in this space. "How dare me" I guess lol. Cheers

Folks gotta hope for 3 things in regards to Chicago’s dropping again.

1st, will they even drop in the near future? maybe

2nd, will the quality be similar to 2015 release? I doubt it....

3rd, will you actually hit on a pair. even more doubt

i’m one of those folks btw....i do have 2015s but I would be a fool to not go for another pair if released.

Back
Top Bottom