Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ftl pair. Nice kicks. Love the leather tongue tag.
aviary-image-1589833671711.jpeg

Anyone ever order from Final Score? I placed an order and swear I added the coupon code for a really good deal. Checked out and didn't think anything of it, later I checked the email and it didn't have the code in the price. I am 99% sure it was on there, even showed someone else the price so I know it worked. Has this happened to anyone else?

Anyone ever order from Final Score? I placed an order and swear I added the coupon code for a really good deal. Checked out and didn't think anything of it, later I checked the email and it didn't have the code in the price. I am 99% sure it was on there, even showed someone else the price so I know it worked. Has this happened to anyone else?

Can’t stand this place. I placed an order for them and after I hit submit order they freaking removed the discounts I applied and charged me a higher price! I had to spend 40+ mins on hold to finally speak to a rep only for them to tell me they could only cancel my order at that point because my discount wasn’t valid (despite me giving them the code and it clearly working on both of our ends).

Won’t ever order from that place again, it seems like a huge mess.

Can’t stand this place. I placed an order for them and after I hit submit order they freaking removed the discounts I applied and charged me a higher price! I had to spend 40+ mins on hold to finally speak to a rep only for them to tell me they could only cancel my order at that point because my discount wasn’t valid (despite me giving them the code and it clearly working on both of our ends).

Yeah they suck... ordered my girl a pair of ultraboost for the low and the cancelled my order saying they didn't have that size in stock... meanwhile Footlocker had it and it's the same damn company.

stockx does it too...knew people that got that offered when samples came through and when the shoe had bad qc
Ah gotcha, never heard it til now tbh

I just know everyone’s gotten screwed up boxes from StockX and complained about it

:smh:

That's shady. Well... looks like I need to get on the phone and most likely cancel. Thanks for the info.

The last dance effect cements what real Jordan/ shoe guys were thinking... Most are not in it cause of Mike, because the shoes SPIKING are shoes that sat... I am not talking about Chicago 1s.
I think there’s a decent amount of basketball fans who maybe aren’t the sneaker heads that we are.... Maybe they owned a couple pairs of J’s back in the day. The documentary got them in their nostalgic feels and they shelling out the asking prices for some of the Js they like. I don’t have a problem with it.
If we’re being honest, logging into Niketalk or Instagram and looking at sneakers every day, we are the weird ones :lol:

It's Eastbay/Foot Locker Inc's clearance site. I've had the same issue with both FTL AND Eastbay where you add the code, then when you have to sign into your account, it drops the code for some reason. I've had it happen enough that I like triple check now. They'll usually fix it for you. At least they used to.

Posted in the Travis thread as well, but can I get an LC on these TS1 highs? Bought from GrailsSF. Has corner stitch flaw touching the swoosh which is a common flaw on fakes? I’m worried. Appreciate any advice.

Box:

Wear 'em, clean 'em, stock 'em, repeat..... Wanting to get my hands on a pair of Chi's & Black Toes, but for $3,600 and $2,000 I think I'll focus around the Navy Metallic's to go with the Red's until the immense hype caused by The Last Dance dies down. At this point not sure if I should take a hiatus from OG 1's because they keep popping out or what, but the thought alone of the Mocha's got me waiting like a fiend. :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:
IMG_1531.jpg IMG_1284.jpg IMG_1143.JPG
IMG_1328.jpg IMG_1336.jpg

That's my only gripe of the 2016 Breds is the tumbled leather. It just doesn't seem right like how the OGs would be.

That's my only gripe of the 2016 Breds is the tumbled leather. It just doesn't seem right like how the OGs would be.
Whatever they did to that batch of leather is the unforgivable thing....Resaons why I will be copping the next beds/royals

Wear 'em, clean 'em, stock 'em, repeat..... Wanting to get my hands on a pair of Chi's & Black Toes, but for $3,600 and $2,000 I think I'll focus around the Navy Metallic's to go with the Red's until the immense hype caused by The Last Dance dies down. At this point not sure if I should take a hiatus from OG 1's because they keep popping out or what, but the thought alone of the Mocha's got me waiting like a fiend. :emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded::emoji_confounded:
IMG_1143.JPG

So hate I passed on Obsidians when they were there for the taking at retail.

:smh:

That's shady. Well... looks like I need to get on the phone and most likely cancel. Thanks for the info.

Yeah it’s a royal PITA-sorry you have to deal with this, it sucks!

It's Eastbay/Foot Locker Inc's clearance site. I've had the same issue with both FTL AND Eastbay where you add the code, then when you have to sign into your account, it drops the code for some reason. I've had it happen enough that I like triple check now. They'll usually fix it for you. At least they used to.

In my case, the code was applied before I hit “PLACE ORDER” and after hitting submit, I was charged more.. It’s pretty sketchy tbh:

7D8D82FD-B515-4AD4-B5B3-EB45EB23BB5B.png

8FDEF6E5-1E57-4E3F-B47D-57064134DC9B.jpeg

This doesn’t show up as a program on Wednesday they’re showing the 2006 nba finals and the 2011 finals...weird

tv programming doesn't usually get updated that quickly, that's why you could see live games still scheduled weeks after the leagues suspended games.

Not saying it's not fairly priced compared to the TS1's, but having to pony up $700 more than my $1200 bid that got accepted if it falls through, that'll be a tough pill to swallow. Not sure I can mentally swing that
Well, they didn't pass verification, so stockx refunded me the $1223. I'm glad they caught whatever it was, fakes or being worn or whatever. But the price has gone up $500 since my order went thru. Now what? What a bummer..

Back
Top Bottom