• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
how we feelin bout these?

Black tongue? Should've been like this.....

EbPUmTnWAAEAMO0.jpg

Finally got Breds 1s again. Holy Trinity restored
EbO6cBXWkAEIUAS.jpg

I have to unDS the shadows eventually been sitting too long.

Want those tie dyes on friday but i have a funeral to go to so Ill prob miss out.
why did i get rid of my shadow for TS’s :smh:

if royal toes get to the same price. i’m trading them

how we feelin bout these?

I’m out. They’d be better IMO if they were just a straight up UNC/Black/White in Chicago colorblocking, like the rumored mockups showed. As is, the black tongue isn’t a good look. But then again, I was out since even those initial rumors, as I have the 2015 UNCs 1 Highs, and don’t need another UNC 1. Good luck to those that’ll be after these though. The increased Jordan 1 hype is probably gonna make these annoyingly hard to obtain.

Ya so I finally bit the bullet in court purple 2.0 on goat a few weeks back since I’ve struck out on the 100 restocks of these.... Got a good deal on a damaged box pair and seller didn’t ship....o it got canceled.

Fast forward a few weeks and the court purple 1.0 I had as a want on goat came down to $390 , lowest ask was $475 at the time. So I’m happy I wanted those more than the 2.0 anyway... I get home to check my package and lo and behold it’s the 2.0! But I’ve paid 390 for them now 🤦🏽‍♂️ Stupid *** goat how does this pass their ‘rigid’ process of inspection smh sent me a whole *** other shoe

Ya so I finally bit the bullet in court purple 2.0 on goat a few weeks back since I’ve struck out on the 100 restocks of these.... Got a good deal on a damaged box pair and seller didn’t ship....o it got canceled.

Fast forward a few weeks and the court purple 1.0 I had as a want on goat came down to $390 , lowest ask was $475 at the time. So I’m happy I wanted those more than the 2.0 anyway... I get home to check my package and lo and behold it’s the 2.0! But I’ve paid 390 for them now 🤦🏽‍♂️ Stupid *** goat how does this pass their ‘rigid’ process of inspection smh sent me a whole *** other shoe
Complain and return Item not as described for at least goat credit. They should honestly foot the full return and cost of shipping for that mistake

Ohhh those are different....i like them :nthat: :nthat:

i’m in before they call them black toe travis’

excuse the crappy PS job :lol:
80E90A59-9C53-431F-BD51-D814458DBDF9.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom