Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The 2013 is the better pair for sure. I wish they at least had a white midsole but they still look decent.

For those, why wouldn't you make the trip?
I don't expect to win but signed up anyway. In the event that I do win, a trip to LA ain't so bad.
that's just not me, i'm super low maintenance......trust me and with tickets being cheap, it's not a super hassle (plus it would make a good vlog, if you're into that) then no telling what you could make flipping them

good fortune on your raffle g.......fans deserve these

Especially in the middle of this pandemic, what was so difficult about shipping pairs? People from all over are gonna enter and risk disease flying out for them? It is what it is, just seems even more unfair for anyone not in those areas.

Especially in the middle of this pandemic, what was so difficult about shipping pairs? People from all over are gonna enter and risk disease flying out for them? It is what it is, just seems even more unfair for anyone not in those areas.

They probably wanna make the pick-up experience unique and fancy looking. Little do they know, if I win, I'm waltzing in there looking like a bum to pick up my pair :lol:

i figured it's a risk assessment choice to minimize the security on different locations, which they still probably can't stop anything shady from occurring

They probably wanna make the pick-up experience unique and fancy looking. Little do they know, if I win, I'm waltzing in there looking like a bum to pick up my pair :lol:

I'll walk in wearing flip flops and workout gear....I don't care lol

You know dudes are going to show up without masks coughing and drooling on everything while yelling “wHeRe DeM DiOrS aT?!!”
“Sir, this is a Wendy’s”

Congratulations to the baby foot ****** once again you get this W on a dope CW

size 13 and gotta sit this one out

I wish you and your dainty feet all the best

Congratulations to the baby foot ****** once again you get this W on a dope CW

size 13 and gotta sit this one out

I wish you and your dainty feet all the best

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom