Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
ROYs are one of my favorite pairs I own. Backwards swoosh on the TS, regardless of hype, looks dumb/awful to me. I really wish the quality on these Mochas was better.

Feel like Obsidians belong in this convo too. Pretty hyped for somewhat of a GR, and another recent release going for $500 on the aftermarket. Considering trying to swap my DS pair for a double of the ROYs, because the colorway suits my palette better. Might regret it though.

People are really complaining about Mocha quality? What should we expect from a GR 1? What’s wrong with them?

I’m Noticing Different Quality On My Pairs Of Mocha’s As To Be Expected. The Black Panels In Particular On My Size 9 Pair Are Better/More Plush Than I’ve Seen On Most Any Recent Release (Especially The Eyelets). My 9.5’s However Differ With One Closer To The Size 9 And Another Pretty Stiff And In Line With Most Recent 1’s Quality. That White Collar On All My Pairs Is Fairly Nice As Well IMO. Much Better Than Let’s Say The Gym Reds Or ROTY Collar Leather Even.

I got sick of the backwards swoosh on the TS1. Too hypebeast looking.
agree with this all day

1604373180194.png

man, do that many of you really hate the backwards swoosh on the travs that badly?

it's like one of the main selling points for me lol
Some people really hate it. I can understand it though, as it’s a pretty significant deviation from such a classic pair. The selling for me was just having a brown Jordan 1 in the Chicago color blocking. The Swoosh never made any difference to me personally, as I love the color blocking so much. If I could choose though, I’d always take a normal Swoosh over a backwards one.

I prefer Mochas.....hypebeast **** aside. Having Travis, or anybody, attached to any shoe doesn't mean anything to me. I still look at the the design of the shoe. The huge backwards swoosh hurts to look at....although I still own a pair

man, do that many of you really hate the backwards swoosh on the travs that badly?

it's like one of the main selling points for me lol

Don't hate it. Just that when it comes to brown based Jordan 1, I'd prefer the Mocha. But besides the Mocha, I'd take the TS1 over every other AJ1 that dropped this year.

I don’t have TS1 and I tried all the times it released... and I never will because I will never pay that much for a pair lol so I can’t compare.... but I do have ROTY still DS.... I can’t get myself to wear em.... hard to match with the clothes I wear.... I’ll wear em one day....

The Mochas are hella nice IMO.

78586D89-B145-44C3-8A1B-12104B33BAA9.jpeg

Here they are with ROTY....
CAE16D02-7239-47E6-B178-FFAF2AB30865.jpeg

SNKRS has been good to me on the month of October this year. 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

10A474BF-5A3F-4C59-AE03-9D80B51F9A57.jpeg

^^^^They’ve been MORE than good to you. Damn. What’s your secret. I haven’t hit 1 shoe off of SNKRS this year :smh:.

^^^^They’ve been MORE than good to you. Damn. What’s your secret. I haven’t hit 1 shoe off of SNKRS this year :smh:.
Dang, I’m sorry to hear that.... I have no secret lol... all manual... well except for the wifeys account, she has won the Lucky Green 1s... helped me double up on the White Concord low 11s and Reverse bred 1 lows last month...

Back
Top Bottom