Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
l honestly just think people taking this release way too seriously lol. All you can do at this point is laugh about it, acknowledge that it wasn’t even a real “release”, and move on.

Not the first time or last time a “release” like this will happen. Definitely one of the more obvious BS releases, so I understand why people are more upset about this one, but fact is nothing will change from this.

Not my all time fav's but iLike the AIR JØRDÅN 1 RETRØ { BLACK/CRIMSON-TINT-WHITE } ✨

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 5.07.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 5.07.09 PM.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 9
I just need to hit on NGs and for regular Chi’s to release
Unless they got a million pairs of Chi’s, in either the current cut or the 85 cutt, they can keep them because it’s gonna be the exact same situation as this :lol:

A lot of people don’t see the shoe they see the price on stockx/goat ETC... it’s why everyone is a reseller now.

Some of y’all need to just go ahead and ride off into the sunset

Y’all ever heard of the guy who retired from his office job after complaining for years.... but still came into the office everyday to complain?
Me neither 😂

Resell game has convoluted the sneaker game. It’s sad. All about clout and price of shoes now. Not about history, what looks good and the experience of waiting in line to appreciate the kicks with a brotherhood. I miss that ****. Now gumps wanna buy to make a quick buck make a video about it in they jeggings and metrosexual designer ****. The NG are a color way that most older sneaker heads been waiting a lifetime on and it sucks that most won’t be able to get them unless they pay an unnecessary price for them. It is what it is. Can’t condone it but what can you do it we live in the generation of the **** boy.

I honestly don’t care for the Trophy Rooms, if I get them great, if not no big deal. I said what I said because I think what Marcus is doing is trash. I don’t blame other stores for backdooring, most of them don’t have a billionaire backstop if things don’t work out. He’s made enough money off his Dad’s legacy, no need to tarnish his own name for a payday.

I feel blessed enough with my EA on neutral Greys, something that I will actually wear.

Trophy rooms aside, it’s feel very much like pre2014. Even Corny retro+ colorways were selling out immediately. You couldn’t find a retail on the secondary market for less than ~ $220. But that’s exactly when everything tanks and even grails were going for the low because no body was checking for them. The fact that mids are reselling feels like we’re circling the drain on the same climate. It’s not sustainable. When that happens I’ll double back

Am I doing the same thing?

yes and no

I’ve been getting things early before people would pay top dollar for it

I grab everything from GR to hype...

Lot of new resellers only focus on these type of releases for the clout... they out bid eachother to break even or even lose money. If it don’t make sense , there’s no point.

people only complain when they can’t get it. I guarantee that if any one here could, they would.

- Retro

yes and no

Lot of new resellers only focus on these type of releases for the clout... they out bid eachother to break even or even lose money. If it don’t make sense , there’s no point.

people only complain when they can’t get it. I guarantee that if any one here could, they would.

- Retro

If they could what, pay to get them early? They can... just not directly. I'm sure most everyone here would buy for retail if they could.

yes and no

- Retro
Right... but whered you cop from?

Y’all spoiled everything is more accessible than ever...

Back in my time we use to walk the avenue, up and down and try to get the best damn price, you moaning and groaning go buy em on goat.. there’s a whole damn platform with every shoe in the world on it
Yeah this is a load of crap. Back then if a shoe was hard to get it was because everybody was trying to get it to wear. Now 25% of us are fighting the 75% buying to resell.

"I ain't saying he should have done it, but I can understand' :lol: millions might not be **** to mike, but I bet it is to Marcus.

Back
Top Bottom