Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20210207_211634.jpg
20210207_212044.jpg
Dope! I'll always support actually worn and/or older pairs! Some of the lace choices thrown in them are odd to me sometimes, but it's still all good. But I'll NEVER get/support the concept of artificially making a pair of shoes look worn/vintage. To each his/her own, but the sht is corny to me. A trend that needs to die IMO.

Has anyone used ebays new legit check system I’m looking at a pair at a good price and They’ll allegedly authenticate for free, is it any good or a bunch of dumb monkeys that certify anything like Stockx

Has anyone used ebays new legit check system I’m looking at a pair at a good price and They’ll allegedly authenticate for free, is it any good or a bunch of dumb monkeys that certify anything like Stockx

It's a partnership with sneaker con, the standards are probably the same as stockx, and both might be considered slightly less strict than goat. It's all the same ****

I need these in my life with te raiders snap with the metal brim nwa!do yall prefer silver toes or the shadow?silver moncler silver toes,hope ppl sleep but i doubt it

you’ve seen it...#4 on the sample poster

17E58A71-4555-454B-AB65-8FB6865DCF35.jpeg
After I finally obtain #30 in a few days, all I really need is #27 (I hope they re-release them sooner rather than later), #31 (I love my LAtoChis, but they're not quite this Lakers pair), and hopefully those Black Tongue Black Toe PE's one day. I'd also take #24, as a green 1 in the UNC color blocking would be super dope IMO, as I love green. I'd then be completely set on OGs and/or whatever you'd consider these on this list.

Did you know people in the 1840s before having a picture taken would say “prunes” instead of “cheese”? What should we say when having a picture taken with AJs on? Happy Birthday to the following:
I High 85 Varsity Red (Retro) (1 Year)
1612794310927.jpeg

I High 30th Anniversary Laser (6 Years)
1612794275303.jpeg

XX9 All-Star (6 Years)
1612794038446.jpeg

2012/XX7 Wolf Grey (9 Years)
1612794162707.jpeg

XVIII Black/Royal (18 Years)
1612794111091.jpeg

Might be the 2nd Jordan 1 Nike has lost for me in last couple months....first was lucky greens that stayed on shipping label printed and now EA silver toes was supposed to be delivered today but has moved from “on the way to ups facility” in 3 days smfh

Might be the 2nd Jordan 1 Nike has lost for me in last couple months....first was lucky greens that stayed on shipping label printed and now EA silver toes was supposed to be delivered today but has moved from “on the way to ups facility” in 3 days smfh

i was having a similar issue. EA ****s shipped friday morning and it said on the way to memphis shipping facility all weekend.

However, it literally just updated a few mins ago that its in PA now, I had a 02/11 delivery date though.

i was having a similar issue. EA ****s shipped friday morning and it said on the way to memphis shipping facility all weekend.

However, it literally just updated a few mins ago that its in PA now, I had a 02/11 delivery date though.
Mines shipped Thursday night and updated Friday morning and no updates since....went from 2/11 to 2/8 after it shipped...I’m hoping I get a update on it soon

Back
Top Bottom